AMEEDE.COM Website

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

AMEEDE.COM Website

Post by Joe Jones »

I am not quite sure HOW they provide all of these files for FREE, but there is a huge assortment of vector art there for the taking. Some of them are clean, while others require a bit of work.

I suspect they are in a foreign country, and only providing for FREE, a growing collection of art that has a COPYRIGHT. There is no link to donate to them, or get any information about who they are or WHERE they are.

There is an email address, and I did send an inquiry, however I have not yet received a reply. I am guessing that I am right about all of this being a total rip off of art files that violate Copyright law.

Joe

https://www.ameede.com/
Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
6” Z Rail Lift Kit for PlasmaCam
CreatBot D600 PRO 3D Printer
12 Lasers
FREE DesignEdge Training!

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: AMEEDE.COM Website

Post by acourtjester »

Maybe they are just trolling for valid email address to add the their spam collection. :Sad
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
Joe Jones

Re: AMEEDE.COM Website

Post by Joe Jones »

acourtjester wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:23 pm Maybe they are just trolling for valid email address to add the their spam collection. :Sad
I downloaded a few of their files just to check the validity of them, and see if they are worth anything. They are basically good files, created with some software that tosses in extra nodes and crossovers where DesignEdge would not have created them.

My AV software didn't raise any red flags. The DXF files can be used with a plasma cutter or a laser, etc. I wish they would include something about the origin of the site, the files, and the location of the person or company that runs the site.

Joe
Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
6” Z Rail Lift Kit for PlasmaCam
CreatBot D600 PRO 3D Printer
12 Lasers
FREE DesignEdge Training!

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”