monogram

General software related questions should be posted here.
Joe243672
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

monogram

Post by Joe243672 »

Anyone have any good info for a program for making monograms
Crossfire Plasma Table
Hypertherm pm 85 cpc rs-485
Miller 252 mig
Miller dynasty 280 Tic/stick
Metabo Mag drill
various Fab equipment
4x8 precision plasma table
G5 c and cnc controls
“ the Shop “ were it all happens
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: monogram

Post by Larry83301 »

Please describe what you are referring to or post a picture of what you want to do. I have a complete font of monogram letters if that is what you are looking for,, or go to DAFONT and look at the monogram fonts they have and find one you like.

https://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=116

Or perhaps what you are looking for could be searched for? Something like this would come up - -
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21623&hilit=wreath

Larry
CleanCutCreations
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by CleanCutCreations »

Larry83301 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:50 pm Please describe what you are referring to or post a picture of what you want to do. I have a complete font of monogram letters if that is what you are looking for,, or go to DAFONT and look at the monogram fonts they have and find one you like.

Or perhaps what you are looking for could be searched for? Something like this would come up - -

Larry
Larry, I would be very grateful for the monogram set.
Larry83301

Post by Larry83301 »

CleanCutCreations wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:38 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If you go to the Plasma Spider page that I gave you and follow the thread you will find the whole set of monograms for you to use, just a little effort on your part and you will have them to use as you wish.

Larry
CleanCutCreations
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by CleanCutCreations »

Larry83301 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:13 am

If you go to the Plasma Spider page that I gave you and follow the thread you will find the whole set of monograms for you to use, just a little effort on your part and you will have them to use as you wish.

Larry
Your original comment said "I have a complete font of monogram letters", so forgive me for thinking you would be a kind human being and post them at once instead of being rude. I had already been through that post, but thought "wow, it's so nice of Larry to offer to post them all at once since he has the whole set". I didnt think you were just bragging about having the full set of them.

So many of you on here talk down to others when they ask for help. If you dont want to help someone then just dont answer. There's no need to be rude to others. If someone ask for something that could be found by searching, kindly steer them in the right direction or just dont say anything. Their post isnt hurting anyone.
Larry83301

Post by Larry83301 »

CleanCutCreations wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:44 pm
Larry83301 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:13 am

Larry
Your original comment said "I have a complete font of monogram letters", so forgive me for thinking you would be a kind human being and post them at once instead of being rude. I had already been through that post, but thought "wow, it's so nice of Larry to offer to post them all at once since he has the whole set". I didnt think you were just bragging about having the full set of them.

So many of you on here talk down to others when they ask for help. If you dont want to help someone then just dont answer. There's no need to be rude to others. If someone ask for something that could be found by searching, kindly steer them in the right direction or just dont say anything. Their post isnt hurting anyone.
I was NOT talking down to anyone, I got the letters from that post JUST like they could have. If some people are to busy to scan down thru the posts after they are given a link to what they are asking for all I can say is "SORRY". I do not post files that others have posted without giving credit to the original poster and I would have had to read all the posts in that thread to find out who posted it orignially. The person that wanted the letters could have done that for themselves, I at least gave them a starting point which they could have gotten if a little effort was put out to use the SEARCH box.
If someone really wants help I am willing to help with their problem, BUT doing a search for them and then posting a file because they are "to busy" is not helping them it is enabling them, HELP is when you show someone how to do things not doing it for them.
Just my 2 cents.

Larry
Joe243672
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Joe243672 »

Was looking for how people are putting like the first letter of last rame in middle and then wording on outside in circular pattern with like the fancy designs. Are they all custom or is there a program to make them?
Crossfire Plasma Table
Hypertherm pm 85 cpc rs-485
Miller 252 mig
Miller dynasty 280 Tic/stick
Metabo Mag drill
various Fab equipment
4x8 precision plasma table
G5 c and cnc controls
“ the Shop “ were it all happens
harrymorley
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member