Sheetcam Upgrade for Command CNC

General software related questions should be posted here.
OTHill
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Sheetcam Upgrade for Command CNC

Post by OTHill »

Question for Anyone on here running comandcnc. I noticed there was an upgrade available for SheetCam so I went ahead with it and now I can't open SC anymore. Grrr why do I do that? The linnux system is a mystery to me yet. I'll have to admit it's really trouble free when I don't try and mess with it!
5x10 table,Precision plasma gantry,Cand CNC electronics,Hypertherm 65 plasma,King lathe and mill,255 lincoln mig welder.Dawson Creek BC. Much modified Fastcut 4x8 plasma table with Ethercut
OTHill

Re: Command cnc

Post by OTHill »

Got it going
5x10 table,Precision plasma gantry,Cand CNC electronics,Hypertherm 65 plasma,King lathe and mill,255 lincoln mig welder.Dawson Creek BC. Much modified Fastcut 4x8 plasma table with Ethercut
TJS

Post by TJS »

I may have missed the update. I don't see it on the CandCNC downloads page for this upgrade.

How did you get it working again. Does the upgrade have the '"canned" shape library ?

T.J.
OTHill

Post by OTHill »

Go to SC Help/check for upgrades/ver.7.1.33 is available.My version is 6.1.57. I somehow managed to go back to my old version had something to do with reinstalling the licsence. I was hoping the other version would have the shape library but I didnt get to try it. just happy to get going with the old version. Computer expert I am NOT!

Return to “General Discussion”