does anyone own a plasmacam dhc2?

Plasmacam software related questions and tips can be posted here
sedlott
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

does anyone own a plasmacam dhc2?

Post by sedlott »

Just picked a dch2 model with height control and I'm missing the software. Called plasma cam and they said that the software that came with the machine is obsolete and it's going to be 2g to update. They don't even have the original software to download so I'm dead in the water if I don't pay the ransom.

Hoping some other member has a copy of the design edge software to run this machine since it's proprietary.

Thanks
Casaba
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: does anyone own a plasmacam dhc2?

Post by Casaba »

Not designedge but the earlier 3.11 that you need. I will tell you of course that the upgrade to design edge is worth every penny because I went through the exact same thing you’re going through. However it certainly makes sense if you want to start with 3.11

Send me a PM with an email address
sedlott
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: does anyone own a plasmacam dhc2?

Post by sedlott »

Casaba wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:35 am Not designedge but the earlier 3.11 that you need. I will tell you of course that the upgrade to design edge is worth every penny because I went through the exact same thing you’re going through. However it certainly makes sense if you want to start with 3.11

Send me a PM with an email address
thanks for your message. check your inbox, please, i've written you my email address.

Return to “Plasmacam - DesignEdge”