Mach 3 Hot Keys Candcncn

Mach3 and Mach4 questions, tips and topics can be posted here
fabricator909
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Mach 3 Hot Keys Candcncn

Post by fabricator909 »

Does anybody have a list of hot keys for Mach 3 that uses CandCNC? I have a wireless keyboard and it would be awesome to REF z with out going back to the computer to hit it. I can jog the axis', just need the hot keys to home and ref z.
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Mach 3 Hot Keys Candcncn

Post by acourtjester »

I don't think there is one to home Z on a plasma is down, could be bad on your torch :o
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
tcaudle
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Mach 3 Hot Keys Candcncn

Post by tcaudle »

First, you are a brave man running wireless in a shop with plasma and other noise sources. We have had numerous occasions where MAXH will do really weird things (usually totally random) and after troubleshooting we find going to a wired keyboard and Mouse solves the problem. As for hot keys: there are some inherent in the system (homing is not one) . One thing you might consider is one of our 48 function hand controllers that will let you not only jog 360 but set axis zeros, single axis jog, change jog speeds start and stop and pause code and set the DTHC settings with a rotary knob. You can program up to 99 custom macro codes so you can assign them with two keystrokes. Homing from MACH would be as simple as calling a G28.1 in code.

Return to “Mach3 & Mach4 CNC”