Plasma Cam

Buy and sell used plasma cutting and related equipment here.
tracie9363

Plasma Cam

Post by tracie9363 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:21 pm

Selling my husbands Plasma Cam who recently passed away. Listing it for $9000 obo. Purchased it for $11000 one month before he died. Comes with 8 sheets of metal, computer system, software and airbrush equipment. If interested email me or call me at 407-795-0901
Tracie

You do not have access to view or download this file.
Become a Contributing Member to gain access to this feature. Click Here

DXF
Elite Contributing Member

Re: Plasma Cam

Post by DXF » Wed May 01, 2019 6:08 pm

Sorry for your loss. It would help you sell it if you also post what software and extras that are included and the hours on the table. When did you buy it? Looks like it has never been used.

Dave Hanks

rdj357

Post by rdj357 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:42 pm

Tracie,

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can certainly empathize as I lost my wife suddenly about 4 years ago at the age of 39. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
I hope you find a buyer quickly. I'll mention it in the Plasmacam Facebook forums that I'm in as well when I have a little more info.

As Dave mentioned, it would be helpful to know what, if any software upgrades were purchased. You will find those on the invoice from Plasmacam (Advanced Design, Advanced Machine Control, Basic Height Control, Advanced Height Control are terms you're looking for) as line items in addition to the basic table.

I see the Hypertherm Powermax 45XP in the first picture as well so it's important to say if that is included or not. An approximate location is nice too for buyers that would want to pick it up rather than find a way to have it freighted.
Robert Johnson
----- PlasmaCam 5x10 Table -----
FourNinety Creations & Learn PC, LLC

Learn Plasmacam Website
Learn Plasmacam on Facebook
Learn Plasmacam on YouTube

Dwightb

Post by Dwightb » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:57 am

I may be interested if this is till available but where are you located

Return to “Classified Ads”

Easyscriber engrave attachment for Hypertherm plasma cutters.