Post processor failed

SheetCam related questions and tips can be posted here
paulgilley
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post processor failed

Post by paulgilley »

Having problem with Sheetcam not post processing some files. Already sent message to Sheetcam with varied suggestions. Using an older plasma table with Windows XP and Mach 3. Never had a problem until updated to 7.0.13 version of Sheetcam. Problem is not consistent and only happens with some files but not the same file every time. The older version of Sheetcam never gave any problem. The new version does not show post processing complete when I press the process icon. I have to attempt to download G code then receive failure message. This is only hobby work for me and I am not very proficient with software. Thanks for any suggestions.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Post processor failed

Post by adbuch »

Paul,
My best advise would be to contact Les Newell directly at the Sheetcam Forum, or re-post your question at this site in the Sheetcam section (link below).
David

viewforum.php?f=58
acourtjester

Re: Post processor failed

Post by acourtjester »

I'm with adbuch Les has answered my email and has been very responsive to other questions or problems posted here. SheetCam has updated their software for years for free, you may have gotten a bummer download. Another thing to try is download from their site and just reapply your license to that download.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT

Return to “SheetCam”