RZR grill DXF for plasma cutting

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
Biltstrong
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: RZR grill

Post by Biltstrong »

Hooligan26 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:47 pm Yes unfortunately most of them are for wrong year and wrong models. Was hoping someone had the correct year pattern so I could customize for my machine.
Any luck? I have a 21 turbo in the shop.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

Biltstrong wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:51 am
Hooligan26 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:47 pm Yes unfortunately most of them are for wrong year and wrong models. Was hoping someone had the correct year pattern so I could customize for my machine.
Any luck? I have a 21 turbo in the shop.
If you've got one there you can measure, then draw up a sketch showing the mounting holes layout and locations (with dimensions) and I'm sure someone can draw this up for you. In addition to the dimensions, you should provide some idea of what sort of artwork, lettering, etc. you want.
David
Mike84
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Mike84 »

I’m looking to get an American flag grill for a 2018 polaris non turbo and a 2020 polaris turbo both 4 seaters does anyone have the files for the svg or dxf files? Thanks
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Mike84 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:59 pm I’m looking to get an American flag grill for a 2018 polaris non turbo and a 2020 polaris turbo both 4 seaters does anyone have the files for the svg or dxf files? Thanks
Welcome to the forum Mike! Since this is your first post, perhaps tell us a little bit about yourself, your table/cutter, what design software you are using, and maybe post some photos of some of your recent projects. If you happen to own the two vehicles you are asking about, then my suggestion would be to measure and draw up the basic outlines with mounting bolt patterns for these grilles, and then someone here can help you to edit to include the American flag into your design.
David
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Mike - here are a few images of similar grilles for the polaris. If you can supply something like these drawn up with some dimensions, then it will be much easier to help you with your project.
David
2018 polaris grille.jpg
2018 polaris grille 1.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Also you could get some ideas here.
https://www.google.com/search?q=2018+po ... efox-b-1-d
2018 polaris grille 2.jpg
David

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

skidooorev
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: RZR grill DXF for plasma cutting

Post by skidooorev »

Hey guys does anyone know if any of these grilles that are on this post will fit a newer 2022 RZR Xp1000 Turbo? It’s my buddy’s birthday and I’m trying to surprise him with it otherwise I would just check and measure his factory one
DieselFumes
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: RZR grill DXF for plasma cutting

Post by DieselFumes »

Pretty confident that the 2022+ grill is different than previous models.

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”