Caren's Christmas Crap

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
Scratch
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Caren's Christmas Crap

Post by Scratch »

kgc1031 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:42 am Thank You so much! Here I go asking again, do you care to share dxf files?
I know that kgc1031's name is Karen and her name is spelled with a K, but I think CCC was better for a thread title, than KKK so I decided to change it for now.

Here are some things that sell well for me this time of year. Hopefully someone here will make more money than I do with them. If anyone makes a billion dollars off them, I expect a Taco Bell gift certificate.

There are some other things in here too that have nothing to do with Christmas but I'm too old, fat, and lazy to pull them out. (being fat has nothing to do with it but wanted to let you know anyways)
Also... my DXF wouldn't upload for some reason, so I exported it as an SVG. My table and cutting software is like 15 years old so stuff might need to be converted or tweaked to work on all your fancy new fangled machines anyways.

Good luck and get off my lawn.
Screenshot (39).png
samples2.CDR
samples2.svg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

I think I'm the oldest 10 year old boy on the forum...
DWalls
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Caren's Christmas Crap

Post by DWalls »

Thank you for sharing.
robertspark
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by robertspark »

:HaHa :HaHa
nice post I needed that laugh after my day!
TJS

Post by TJS »

Thanks for this.
ben de lappe
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by ben de lappe »

Scratch you are hilarious. :HaHa :lol: :HaHa And now thanks to you any haters out there searching the site for KKK related stuff now have a post to reference. However they may be slightly surprised by the content.

Thank you for sharing.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Scratch

Post by Scratch »

Oh great.... now I'm gonna start getting hate mail...

...again.
:roll:
I think I'm the oldest 10 year old boy on the forum...
kgc1031
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by kgc1031 »

You are awesome! Thank you for sharing Caren's Christmas Crap and making us laugh! If I make billions of dollars, I do something better than Taco Bell certificate. I'll get you a McDonald's Gift Certificate. You can't go wrong with their fries and coke. You have a great weekend! Again, many Thanks!

Scratch wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:29 pm
kgc1031 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:42 am Thank You so much! Here I go asking again, do you care to share dxf files?
I know that kgc1031's name is Karen and her name is spelled with a K, but I think CCC was better for a thread title, than KKK so I decided to change it for now.

Here are some things that sell well for me this time of year. Hopefully someone here will make more money than I do with them. If anyone makes a billion dollars off them, I expect a Taco Bell gift certificate.

There are some other things in here too that have nothing to do with Christmas but I'm too old, fat, and lazy to pull them out. (being fat has nothing to do with it but wanted to let you know anyways)
Also... my DXF wouldn't upload for some reason, so I exported it as an SVG. My table and cutting software is like 15 years old so stuff might need to be converted or tweaked to work on all your fancy new fangled machines anyways.

Good luck and get off my lawn.

Screenshot (39).png
samples2.CDR
samples2.svg

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”