Military Logos

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
hazmat446
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Military Logos

Post by hazmat446 »

I took these from actual logos, I used Inkscape to trace them, I also made them for actual family members from the prospective branches.
these are actual cut files, I am noticing that a lot of people share files stating they are cut files but are far from being actual cut files.
Thanks

liv2speed05
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Military Logos

Post by liv2speed05 »

And what is your point? Are you here to share or bash? I'm not understanding your post. Your pictures look great.
hazmat446
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by hazmat446 »

liv2speed05 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:53 pm And what is your point? Are you here to share or bash? I'm not understanding your post. Your pictures look great.
Not bashing sharing DFX files for people to actually download under the title "DXF Art - DXF Clip Art File Sharing Forum"
highlighting Sharing actual cut files, not sure how you are taking that as bashing. I am very new to this forum and whatever new things I do I share and try to be a contributing member and not someone who constantly is asking for help and expecting other people to do their work for them. I am not understanding where I bashed anyone.

For whatever reason my DFX cut files did not load up with the pictures, i am loading them up on this post.
82nd Logo v2.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

james.davis
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by james.davis »

Thanks for sharing nice job.
Jim
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

hazmat446 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:32 am
liv2speed05 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:53 pm And what is your point? Are you here to share or bash? I'm not understanding your post. Your pictures look great.
Not bashing sharing DFX files for people to actually download under the title "DXF Art - DXF Clip Art File Sharing Forum"
highlighting Sharing actual cut files, not sure how you are taking that as bashing. I am very new to this forum and whatever new things I do I share and try to be a contributing member and not someone who constantly is asking for help and expecting other people to do their work for them. I am not understanding where I bashed anyone.

For whatever reason my DFX cut files did not load up with the pictures, i am loading them up on this post..
Two things,
1. pictures are great, thanks for posting them! :Yay
2. This is the picture forum, the forum for posting files is - viewforum.php?f=6

Pictures post the same way files do and as long as the file type and size are correct you can post as many as you want in the same post.

Larry
robbyh78
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by robbyh78 »

did a similar one for a service member.
seabees.jpg

sonbakler
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by sonbakler »

Sometimes you just catch people on a bad day or they misunderstand your post. No biggie. Thanks for sharing your version of the Airborne file :Like
hazmat446
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by hazmat446 »

sonbakler wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:27 am Sometimes you just catch people on a bad day or they misunderstand your post. No biggie. Thanks for sharing your version of the Airborne file :Like
I tried to upload the DFX for this and its too big for me to upload its over one 1 MB
oh well yours looks a lot better
Larry83301

Post by Larry83301 »

hazmat446 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:52 pm

I tried to upload the DFX for this and its too big for me to upload its over one 1 MB
oh well yours looks a lot better
You can post the file if you ZIP it first as long as the ZIP file is less than 1 meg.

Larry
liv2speed05
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by liv2speed05 »

hazmat446 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:32 am

For whatever reason my DFX cut files did not load up with the pictures, i am loading them up on this post.

82nd Logo v2.dxf

Hazmat, my apologies. And you are correct, many files in here are not cut ready, but they are usually at least a good start. Thank you for contributing.
myklone1014
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by myklone1014 »

Does someone have the Bee image in the post as a dxf file. or can someone tell me where to find it.

thanks.
Larry83301

Post by Larry83301 »

myklone1014 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:21 pm Does someone have the Bee image in the post as a dxf file. or can someone tell me where to find it.

thanks.
Do a search on the file sharing section and I'm sure you will find it. :Yay :Yay

Larry
hazmat446
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by hazmat446 »

myklone1014 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:21 pm Does someone have the Bee image in the post as a dxf file. or can someone tell me where to find it.

thanks.
I made that bee logo based off a picture i saw, i tried to upload the DXF file but it keeps saying it too large to uplaod. i need to figure out how to do so
Thanks
Larry83301

Post by Larry83301 »

[/quote]

I made that bee logo based off a picture i saw, i tried to upload the DXF file but it keeps saying it too large to uplaod. i need to figure out how to do so
Thanks
[/quote]

Go to the folder that you have your DXF file in and check the file size, if it's one meg or bigger it will NOT load on the board. If it's even close to one meg all you need to do is make a ZIP or RAR file out of it and it should post on the board with no problem. Files that when ZIPED that are still bigger than one meg should be looked at to see if your original has to many segments in your lines and perhaps change them, or just post a picture and say "PM me for file" :Yay :Yay

Larry
kdmensen
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by kdmensen »

Looking for kneeling soldier Lest We Forget
kdmensen
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by kdmensen »

Looking for solider kneeling saying Lest We Forget
jmersereau
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by jmersereau »

kdmensen wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:02 pm Looking for solider kneeling saying Lest We Forget
I just did these up, see what you think.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32465
-
Jim
PrimeWeld CUT60
Langmuir CrossFire Pro
LightBurn, SheetCAM, FireControl
YESWELDER Digital MIG-205DS MIG
Searchman
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by Searchman »

Thanks for sharing
ccoatings
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by ccoatings »

Did this one, I tweaked it a bit, mainly on the rating insignia's to be proper rank with the rating, then added the service members name to the cover.
SeeBee.jpg

Larry83301

Post by Larry83301 »

Nice job! Thanks for posting the finished piece.

Larry
plasmanewbie
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by plasmanewbie »

Looks awesome, great work :Like :Like

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”