Medal Holder

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
PSDKevin
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Medal Holder

Post by PSDKevin »

Made this medal holder for a friend's kid. It's similar to others I've seen but it was fun learning how to use text in Fusion 360.

Cross country Medal holder v1.zip

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Medal Holder

Post by plasmanewbie »

Cool design, I could definitely use this, thank you! When I opened it the text was missing and there were a couple extra lines here and there so I added the text back in did a couple edits and re posted the dxf below in case anyone else has a similar issue. Hope you don't mind. Thanks again!

XCountry.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

J-SIG
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by J-SIG »

Thanks PSDKevin for sharing, I actually need just the Girl running for a friends daughter that's taking track!
Was just what I was looking for!
Thanks again!
Jeff S.
J-SIG Manufacturing
PSDKevin
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by PSDKevin »

plasmanewbie wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:21 am Cool design, I could definitely use this, thank you! When I opened it the text was missing and there were a couple extra lines here and there so I added the text back in did a couple edits and re posted the dxf below in case anyone else has a similar issue. Hope you don't mind. Thanks again!

XCountry.dxf
No problem. I'm trying to learn to make the designs more clean. I guess I'm not really understanding how to make sure a design is all buttoned up and doesn't have extra lines. Have any tips?
plasmanewbie

Post by plasmanewbie »

PSDKevin wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:28 am No problem. I'm trying to learn to make the designs more clean. I guess I'm not really understanding how to make sure a design is all buttoned up and doesn't have extra lines. Have any tips?
I don't think it is anything your doing wrong on this design, I think this was just a translation issue with the dxf from your software package to mine. Can be a common issue with dxfs. Thanks again!
bradleyfitz
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by bradleyfitz »

PSDKevin wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:28 am No problem. I'm trying to learn to make the designs more clean. I guess I'm not really understanding how to make sure a design is all buttoned up and doesn't have extra lines. Have any tips?
No issues opening in Draftsight.
RONWB

Post by RONWB »

thanks

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”