Looking for Tree of life in a heart shape

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
mattyb777
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Looking for Tree of life in a heart shape

Post by mattyb777 »

I know i saw it somewhere and cant find it. searched but didnt come up with anything, Anyone have it to share?

DXF
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Looking for Tree of life in a heart shape

Post by DXF »

Like this?

Tree of life.zip

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

Very nice! I was just looking for something for the middle of a plaque I am making for the gals at Infusion where I go once a month. This will fill the center just great. THANKS again. :Yay :Yay :Yay :Yay :Yay

Larry
Larry83301

Post by Larry83301 »

Larry83301 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:35 am Very nice! I was just looking for something for the middle of a plaque I am making for the gals at Infusion where I go once a month. This will fill the center just great. THANKS again. :Yay :Yay :Yay :Yay :Yay

Larry
To bad you had so many lines laid over each other that it makes the file useless. :Sad I really wanted to use that and deliver it Monday morning. Now I will need to make one myself using a different idea.

Larry
DXF

Post by DXF »

Try this and let me know if it works okay. I have been exporting DXF files with a very old software version of Plasma Cam.....might be why. This DXF and SVG file came from Inkscape.
Dave Hanks
Tree of life heart.dxf
Tree of life heart.svg

J-SIG
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by J-SIG »

Thanks for sharing!
Your first one didn't take to long
to clean up! Thanks again!
Jeff S.
J-SIG Manufacturing
DXF

Post by DXF »

Larry83301 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:24 pm
Larry83301 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:35 am Very nice! I was just looking for something for the middle of a plaque I am making for the gals at Infusion where I go once a month. This will fill the center just great. THANKS again. :Yay :Yay :Yay :Yay :Yay

Larry
To bad you had so many lines laid over each other that it makes the file useless. :Sad I really wanted to use that and deliver it Monday morning. Now I will need to make one myself using a different idea.

Larry
How about showing a screen shot of how the DXF file came out and tell us what software you are using. I used Imaengine to convert it to an SVG then opened that in Inkscape and exported as a DXF file. Then I imported it into an old version of Plasma Cam to fix a spot and exported as a DXF. It opened perfect in Plasma Cam. You are the only person who has ever complained about my files and I want to know how to fix it. Thanks

Dave Hanks
vanweld
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by vanweld »

this is great. thanks
Larry83301

Post by Larry83301 »

Larry

Larry
Finished the plaque for the Volunteers at the hospital. The one for the gals at Infusion is still drying, I'll post it tomorrow or the next day, it's a little bigger. This one is about 6" X 9". Everything is cut in 1/16" and filled then clear-coat over all.
Volunteer Sign.jpg
finally finished the one for the gals at Infusion, I thought the tree/heart would look good in the middle but this came out OK. It's about 13" tall and 9" wide.
Front line -1A.jpg

Larry

Last edited by Larry83301 on Thu May 14, 2020 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plasmanewbie

Post by plasmanewbie »

Looks great Larry!
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

DXF wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:12 am

Larry

Larry
How about showing a screen shot of how the DXF file came out and tell us what software you are using. I used Imaengine to convert it to an SVG then opened that in Inkscape and exported as a DXF file. Then I imported it into an old version of Plasma Cam to fix a spot and exported as a DXF. It opened perfect in Plasma Cam. You are the only person who has ever complained about my files and I want to know how to fix it. Thanks

Dave Hanks
The original file was pretty much a "hot mess". Well over 300,000 nodes with many zero length paths. I opened with Design Edge and it wouldn't link. I'm not surprised that Larry had problems with it.
too many zero length paths.jpg
0ver 300,000 nodes.jpg
I did a screen shot of your original image, saved with Paint.net, imported and traced bitmap with Inkscape and saved as dxf, imported to Design Edge and linked and now much better.
David

After auto trace - 1.jpg
Now much better.jpg

tinspark
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by tinspark »

Dave,
I usually do a screenshot and save to my desk top. Right the file from the desktop. Open in inkscape. Convert it to DXF. Then open in DesignEdge. Saves a step of using the second program, Unless there is a benefit to opening in a second program?
Doug,
4x4 GoTorch- expanded
Height Control/Advanced DesignEdge
Hypertherm 45XP-
Logan Lathe + myriads of other shop toys
**CAUTION**- "Does Not Play Well With Others" :)
tinspark

Post by tinspark »

Another step I missed, so this is actually a third step. I use the snipit tool for the screenshot, which I only snip what I need, then I save to desktop as mentioned in my prior post. This eliminated a lot of background deleting which is required with most screenshots.
Doug,
4x4 GoTorch- expanded
Hypertherm 45XP-
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

tinspark wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:42 pm Dave,
I usually do a screenshot and save to my desk top. Right the file from the desktop. Open in inkscape. Convert it to DXF. Then open in DesignEdge. Saves a step of using the second program, Unless there is a benefit to opening in a second program?
Doug,
Windows 7 (or Windows 10) will not let me paste a screenshot directly to my desktop. So my choices are
1. PrintScreen and open with Paint.net to save as bitmap/jpeg to desktop
2. Right click on image, Left click "Save Image As" to save to desktop

Depending on the situation, the benefit(s) of using Paint.net would be for cropping image, converting to black/white, adjusting brightness/contrast, etc.

I find it more convenient and faster to use Inkscape for converting bitmap/jpeg to dxf than doing it with Design Edge. I almost always open the resulting dxf file with Design Edge just to see what it really looks like, and to do any editing that might be required.

David
tinspark

Post by tinspark »

Understood. I am with ya on converting in inkscape easier than designedge
Once into Advanced DesignEdge however, DesignEdge shines IMO
Doug,
4x4 GoTorch- expanded
Hypertherm 45XP-

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”