HotDXF - Cool Sun Design

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
HotDXF
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

HotDXF - Cool Sun Design

Post by HotDXF »

Hi All, I made a cool sun design today and I thought I would share it with all of you. It's nothing to fancy or crazy but I just liked it so I'd hope someone else would like it too. :Like :Like :Like

It's dimensioned at 11-9/16" x 12" but should be able to be scaled either way without any problems...
Thank you all for the support!!! :Like :Like :Like :Like

HOTDXF.COM - HOTDXF-PS-0343.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Hot DXF Files --> https://www.hotdxf.com/ :Wow

Come visit the Tiki Today!
High Quality DXF Files without Burning Your Tiki
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: HotDXF - Cool Sun Design

Post by Joe Jones »

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
6” Z Rail Lift Kit for PlasmaCam
CreatBot D600 PRO 3D Printer
12 Lasers
FREE DesignEdge Training!

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!
HotDXF
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by HotDXF »

Joe Jones wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:55 pm Cue Johnny Cash!

http://youtu.be/QfCOJLRk2D4
:HaHa That's one of my favorite Jonny Cash songs too!!!

Jeepn2
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Jeepn2 »

Clean file, thanks
Precision Plasma Patriot 4X8, water table, Price THC, UC 400ETH, Floating head
Hypertherm 45XP - Machine torch
UCCNC, Sheetcam, Inkscape/Corel X5
HotDXF
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by HotDXF »

Jeepn2 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:14 pm Clean file, thanks
You're welcome. It's not much but I hope you enjoy it. I'm going to post another file on here tomorrow if I have time.

MJ

Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

HotDXF wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:46 pm
You're welcome. It's not much but I hope you enjoy it. I'm going to post another file on here tomorrow if I have time.

MJ
People know what you can do. Now stop giving them away, and SELL THEM.

Joe

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
12 Lasers

HotDXF
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by HotDXF »

Joe Jones wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:58 pm
HotDXF wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:46 pm

MJ
People know what you can do. Now stop giving them away, and SELL THEM.

Joe

Hello Joe, man I wish I could. If I could crack that code I would be a happy man. :Yay
I don't think my price point is too high, but I'm afraid there's just too much junk out there, I don't know... :?:

MJ

Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

HotDXF wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:18 am Hello Joe, man I wish I could. If I could crack that code I would be a happy man. :Yay
I don't think my price point is too high, but I'm afraid there's just too much junk out there, I don't know... :?:

MJ
The quandary: Sell it ONCE for a high price and let that file be passed around like a promiscuous prom queen, or sell it for $.99 per file download, and rely on the honesty of the general public to purchase it at least a few dozen times before it pops up in the "public domain."

Your approach of 9.88 PER MONTH is probably killing sales. NO ONE wants to sign up for something that has automatic recurring monthly charges. Speaking only for myself, I have enough to remember (with my poor memory, no less) to try to remember to cancel monthly charges I agreed to six months or a year ago. These places RELY on the fact that most people are so busy with their lives, that they forget about the "14 day trial period" and the cancellation deadlines, and those monthly charges will continue to pour in for many months to come until one day, they will look over their bank statements and realize that a dozen "automatic payments" have been sucked out of their accounts.

I can name several services people pay for on an annual or bi-annual basis, that auto-renew while it is NOT on their minds to cancel. Examples include: SIRIUS/XM Radio, Identity Theft Protection, Vitamins by Mail orders, gym and health club memberships, bottled water delivery, dental cleaning plans, LOJACK, Stamps.com, TIMESHARES, JustAnswer.com, and SO MANY OTHERS. All of these places KNOW that they will collect many "low monthly payments" via automatic deductions simply because the people have forgotten about them.

Certain charges ARE monthly. Trash collection, ADT alarm fees, cell phone bills, etc. But we know that we will most likely USE those services every month. When a person signs up for something you might need ONLY ONCE and agrees to automatic recurring monthly charges, "Cancel at Any Time!" means that it falls upon the PERSON to remember to cancel the service. Otherwise the company will just continue to bill for the service that you never use. It means that people will discover a few months later, that they have been paying for a service they never use.

Example: I signed up for access to an online public records database that is VERY handy for finding information on any real person, living or deceased. I use it to track down and identify all of the death threats I receive :lol: So once per year, I am "auto billed" for the annual service at $109.95. A few days ago, they just billed me AGAIN for another year, because I forgot to cancel the service. I do use it RARELY, but the thing is, to cancel NOW, means I forfeit their "earned premium" (a percentage of the annual fee they KEEP after DAY ONE of a renewal) and they would keep about 70% of the fee anyway. So I lose a year of access to the service, while paying them $80.00 for the privilege of canceling :-x I do use it enough that the $110.00 fee doesn't bother me ... much. I have placed a reminder into my phone to remind me to cancel this service BEFORE the next deadline for renewal.

I would sign up for your site (and others) and access your art files IF I could establish an account, and simply be charged ($1.00, $3.00, $5.00 ... whatever) PER FILE that I download, even when I may only download a file or two every six or eight months. I could simply log in, download the file(s) I want, and you would bill my Paypal account.

However, speaking only for myself, I have no interest in committing to a monthly recurring fee of ANY amount. That would just become something else on my mind that I would have to juggle.

The "Cancel any time" B.S. is a complete scam. The companies KNOW that if you try to cancel a day or two after the billing date, you will not want to lose THAT MONTH'S benefits for whatever you purchased and already paid, so people call to cancel and then ... "Oh, I missed the cut off date ... okay ... I will call back next month..." and more than likely, two or three months will pass before the person again REMEMBERS to call by a certain date to cancel. Some places require cancellation IN WRITING, and they play the mail game ... "We didn't receive that notice ... please send it again..." while they bill you for another month. So you have to send in cancellation notices by REGISTERED MAIL with a RETURN RECEIPT. Even then, they may bill you again, and tell you to "take us to court."

Fortunately, my Capital One card offers virtual credit card numbers. I can generate a card number for a single purchase, and the card number is set to expire at midnight THAT DAY. So auto-renewals are KILLED! :HaHa Then I get the emails ... "We were unable to process your card. Please renew immediately!" NOPE!

I try to NEVER sign up for automatic renewals of anything.

Joe

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
12 Lasers

Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

One of the BIGGEST scams for collecting "low monthly payments" are the CHARITIES. :-x

"For only $19.00 per month ... that's just 63 cents per day!"

You see the commercials ... with images of shivering dogs and wet cats, or children with flies on their faces, and old, Jewish Russian women living in hovels, etc.... So okay. People are compassionate. They call, and give their credit card numbers to these charities. And then .. month after moth, FOREVER, those charities collect that income. If you call to cancel, you get people TRAINED to tug at your heart strings ... "You realize that by cancelling this low monthly fee... children will starve!"

My dear departed grandmother fell for ALL of these scams. When she died, my mother was royally PISSED! We had been struggling to send grandma money every month to help her with living expenses. When she died, we found the BOXES of statements ... "Only $19.00 per month ..." To St. Jude, and the ASPCA, and Wounded Warriors, and Cars for Kids, and The Shriners, and ... and ... and ... about TWENTY other charities in all, that fooled her into signing up for "low monthly payments." Grandma was sending out $500.00 PER MONTH to these thieves!

The TV is so skilled at making "Only 19.00 per month!" seem like NOTHING! Intense studies were done, and they concluded that people do not THINK about dollar amounts LESS THAN $20.00. That is why everything is "only $19.99" or less.

Joe

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
12 Lasers

HotDXF
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by HotDXF »

Joe Jones wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:02 pm
HotDXF wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:18 am Hello Joe, man I wish I could. If I could crack that code I would be a happy man. :Yay

MJ
The quandary: Sell it ONCE for a high price and let that file be passed around like a promiscuous prom queen, or sell it for $.99 per file download, and rely on the honesty of the general public to purchase it at least a few dozen times before it pops up in the "public domain."

Your approach of 9.88 PER MONTH is probably killing sales. NO ONE wants to sign up for something that has automatic recurring monthly charges. Speaking only for myself, I have enough to remember (with my poor memory, no less) to try to remember to cancel monthly charges I agreed to six months or a year ago. These places RELY on the fact that most people are so busy with their lives, that they forget about the "14 day trial period" and the cancellation deadlines, and those monthly charges will continue to pour in for many months to come until one day, they will look over their bank statements and realize that a dozen "automatic payments" have been sucked out of their accounts.

I can name several services people pay for on an annual or bi-annual basis, that auto-renew while it is NOT on their minds to cancel. Examples include: SIRIUS/XM Radio, Identity Theft Protection, Vitamins by Mail orders, gym and health club memberships, bottled water delivery, dental cleaning plans, LOJACK, Stamps.com, TIMESHARES, JustAnswer.com, and SO MANY OTHERS. All of these places KNOW that they will collect many "low monthly payments" via automatic deductions simply because the people have forgotten about them.

Certain charges ARE monthly. Trash collection, ADT alarm fees, cell phone bills, etc. But we know that we will most likely USE those services every month. When a person signs up for something you might need ONLY ONCE and agrees to automatic recurring monthly charges, "Cancel at Any Time!" means that it falls upon the PERSON to remember to cancel the service. Otherwise the company will just continue to bill for the service that you never use. It means that people will discover a few months later, that they have been paying for a service they never use.

Example: I signed up for access to an online public records database that is VERY handy for finding information on any real person, living or deceased. I use it to track down and identify all of the death threats I receive :lol: So once per year, I am "auto billed" for the annual service at $109.95. A few days ago, they just billed me AGAIN for another year, because I forgot to cancel the service. I do use it RARELY, but the thing is, to cancel NOW, means I forfeit their "earned premium" (a percentage of the annual fee they KEEP after DAY ONE of a renewal) and they would keep about 70% of the fee anyway. So I lose a year of access to the service, while paying them $80.00 for the privilege of canceling :-x I do use it enough that the $110.00 fee doesn't bother me ... much. I have placed a reminder into my phone to remind me to cancel this service BEFORE the next deadline for renewal.

I would sign up for your site (and others) and access your art files IF I could establish an account, and simply be charged ($1.00, $3.00, $5.00 ... whatever) PER FILE that I download, even when I may only download a file or two every six or eight months. I could simply log in, download the file(s) I want, and you would bill my Paypal account.

However, speaking only for myself, I have no interest in committing to a monthly recurring fee of ANY amount. That would just become something else on my mind that I would have to juggle.

The "Cancel any time" B.S. is a complete scam. The companies KNOW that if you try to cancel a day or two after the billing date, you will not want to lose THAT MONTH'S benefits for whatever you purchased and already paid, so people call to cancel and then ... "Oh, I missed the cut off date ... okay ... I will call back next month..." and more than likely, two or three months will pass before the person again REMEMBERS to call by a certain date to cancel. Some places require cancellation IN WRITING, and they play the mail game ... "We didn't receive that notice ... please send it again..." while they bill you for another month. So you have to send in cancellation notices by REGISTERED MAIL with a RETURN RECEIPT. Even then, they may bill you again, and tell you to "take us to court."

Fortunately, my Capital One card offers virtual credit card numbers. I can generate a card number for a single purchase, and the card number is set to expire at midnight THAT DAY. So auto-renewals are KILLED! :HaHa Then I get the emails ... "We were unable to process your card. Please renew immediately!" NOPE!

I try to NEVER sign up for automatic renewals of anything.

Joe

Joe, thank you for your insight on this. I have thought about having two buttons one where they can sign up for the monthly deal and one button where they can purchase a single file for like $5.99 or something, but haven't went too far into it just because of having to deal with coding but I may look at it again. I really want to help people get good designs and if this was something I could work on full-time I feel I could bring some amazing things to the community and help many people. I totally understand where you are coming from on the monthly deal. I have several things charging me monthly all the time... :lol:

MJ

Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

What do you believe you should ultimately be paid, for one single design? Do you base your price on the amount of time you spent creating it? Or do you have a basic price for a design, regardless of how long it takes to create it?

The thing about a great design is that once it is "out there" you have lost control of it. The design will be shared among the unscrupulous cnc vector art community like wildfire. The most obvious example of this is the "Tattered Flag" design, which has been passed around like copies of the key to high school janitor's closet with the peep hole into the girl's locker room. EVERYONE has this file, but I seriously doubt that the creator of the original Tattered Flag design is counting his or her millions.

If you like to create art files, put them up on a site for a price that makes it MORE TROUBLE to copy it, or trace it, or otherwise rip it off, than it would be to just BUY IT and download it. Even then, you KNOW that the file will be copied and passed around by amoral unaccountable A-holes without any compensation paid to YOU.

The unfortunate truth is that files do not come with some sort of crypto-lock on them, that requires you to log into your Vector Art Files Account, and purchase an unlock key for one single design, for one PC. If that could be done, then you could create a great file, and be paid every single time it is downloaded, and those files could NOT be shared to other PCs without purchasing another unlock code.

This technology exists! PlasmaCam's DesignEdge software uses this protection scheme. You can load DesignEdge onto ANY PC, but it will NOT be locked until you ACTIVATE it, via a USER CODE, which is sent to a single website that returns a single USER KEY. The USER CODE is a 39 alphanumeric character string generated by the PC itself, using some cryptic formula combining the MAC Address of the hard drive, maybe the serial number of the processor chip, and the date. The software generates a 5-digit "Computer Number" that WILL NOT allow the software to work on any other PC. Installing DesignEdge onto the same PC six months later will generate a NEW USER CODE and the old one will no longer work, so I KNOW the date is part of the equation. Maybe just the month, or a combination of the month and the year ....

Even moving a hard drive with DesignEdge already INSTALLED onto a PC from one tower to another, will cause the program to lock up, because the software reads SOMETHING from the PCs internal components, it generates the 5-Digit computer number, and the software KNOWS it is no longer in the PC it was licensed to run in. I don't know how PlasmaCam does this, but it is very effective in preventing illegal duplication of the software.

Granted, it would create a vector file NIGHTMARE, if you have to unlock every art file to install it onto your PC, but at least the author of the file would be PAID for the file each time it is duplicated. I think it could be done though. You download "FROG ON LILYPAD" and want to use it. You click to open the file, and a desktop APP takes you to a central clearing site. "Do you wish to purchase FROG ON LILYPAD by John Doe?" You click YES, and ($) is deducted from your vector files bank, and the file opens. You can save it to THAT PC. To save it to a thumb drive will LOCK the file, and another fee will need to be paid to unlock it on another PC. OR perhaps there could be some way to network your computers so that the file can move around AMONG them, but not OUTSIDE of them.

I have a transponder in my truck. When I roll through a toll gate in the I-PASS system, my account is automatically charged the toll, and when the balance drops below $10.00, it will automatically add $20.00 to the balance, by charging a credit card. MY transponder CAN be moved to another vehicle, but then my truck would have to pay the toll again.

So the technology to actually be PAID for art files every single time it is duplicated IS THERE, but the general public has not yet had enough of the STING of unauthorized duplication of art files and Copyright violations.

Joe

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
12 Lasers

adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

Nice job! Keep it up. And don't get discouraged by any disparaging remarks.
David
HotDXF
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by HotDXF »

Joe Jones wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:07 am What do you believe you should ultimately be paid, for one single design? Do you base your price on the amount of time you spent creating it? Or do you have a basic price for a design, regardless of how long it takes to create it?

The thing about a great design is that once it is "out there" you have lost control of it. The design will be shared among the unscrupulous cnc vector art community like wildfire. The most obvious example of this is the "Tattered Flag" design, which has been passed around like copies of the key to high school janitor's closet with the peep hole into the girl's locker room. EVERYONE has this file, but I seriously doubt that the creator of the original Tattered Flag design is counting his or her millions.

If you like to create art files, put them up on a site for a price that makes it MORE TROUBLE to copy it, or trace it, or otherwise rip it off, than it would be to just BUY IT and download it. Even then, you KNOW that the file will be copied and passed around by amoral unaccountable A-holes without any compensation paid to YOU.

The unfortunate truth is that files do not come with some sort of crypto-lock on them, that requires you to log into your Vector Art Files Account, and purchase an unlock key for one single design, for one PC. If that could be done, then you could create a great file, and be paid every single time it is downloaded, and those files could NOT be shared to other PCs without purchasing another unlock code.

This technology exists! PlasmaCam's DesignEdge software uses this protection scheme. You can load DesignEdge onto ANY PC, but it will NOT be locked until you ACTIVATE it, via a USER CODE, which is sent to a single website that returns a single USER KEY. The USER CODE is a 39 alphanumeric character string generated by the PC itself, using some cryptic formula combining the MAC Address of the hard drive, maybe the serial number of the processor chip, and the date. The software generates a 5-digit "Computer Number" that WILL NOT allow the software to work on any other PC. Installing DesignEdge onto the same PC six months later will generate a NEW USER CODE and the old one will no longer work, so I KNOW the date is part of the equation. Maybe just the month, or a combination of the month and the year ....

Even moving a hard drive with DesignEdge already INSTALLED onto a PC from one tower to another, will cause the program to lock up, because the software reads SOMETHING from the PCs internal components, it generates the 5-Digit computer number, and the software KNOWS it is no longer in the PC it was licensed to run in. I don't know how PlasmaCam does this, but it is very effective in preventing illegal duplication of the software.

Granted, it would create a vector file NIGHTMARE, if you have to unlock every art file to install it onto your PC, but at least the author of the file would be PAID for the file each time it is duplicated. I think it could be done though. You download "FROG ON LILYPAD" and want to use it. You click to open the file, and a desktop APP takes you to a central clearing site. "Do you wish to purchase FROG ON LILYPAD by John Doe?" You click YES, and ($) is deducted from your vector files bank, and the file opens. You can save it to THAT PC. To save it to a thumb drive will LOCK the file, and another fee will need to be paid to unlock it on another PC. OR perhaps there could be some way to network your computers so that the file can move around AMONG them, but not OUTSIDE of them.

I have a transponder in my truck. When I roll through a toll gate in the I-PASS system, my account is automatically charged the toll, and when the balance drops below $10.00, it will automatically add $20.00 to the balance, by charging a credit card. MY transponder CAN be moved to another vehicle, but then my truck would have to pay the toll again.

So the technology to actually be PAID for art files every single time it is duplicated IS THERE, but the general public has not yet had enough of the STING of unauthorized duplication of art files and Copyright violations.

Joe

Thanks David and Joe I really appreciate all your feedback. I agree with you Joe, it really sucks how people pass files around like it is not a big deal. Facebook is full of file sharing groups, but people do not seem to have a conscious when they are sharing these files. They wouldn’t like their hard work passed around for free or the files they cut to be passed around to everybody without anyone having to paying for any of them. Somehow just because the work is digital it’s ok to share them. It’s a very strange mindset. Stealing is stealing and is wrong no matter what form it is in.

I agree the technology is out there, but I’m afraid it’s several years away for individuals like you and I to harness that technology like we would want to. I did look into adding my files to the block chain, but there is a lot of work involved and there are still ways around it once the induvial has the file on their system.

MJ

Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

"Blockchain!" That is the word I was trying to think of!

If the files were not JUST DXF files, but rather in a proprietary format that REQUIRES the parent application on the computer to open them, It would be pointless to copy and share them, because they could ONLY be opened on PCs with the software that would lock and unlock the files as they enter and leave the PC, and the unlock would only occur after the fee was paid by a simple click of a mouse on the new PC. Once unlocked on any PC, the file would continue to be used as normal. Files saved from the PC would only be saved AS locked files.

The files could be in the .fua format (think about it :lol: )

I think it could be done.

Joe
Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
12 Lasers

plasmanewbie

Post by plasmanewbie »

Nice design, thanks for sharing MJ, I hear what Joe's saying but I doubt you are giving away all your designs. Giving away a few here and there is a good idea to keep your name fresh in everyone's mind. Since you are generous with your designs I imagine folks would be more inclined to send business your way when they needed something.
HotDXF
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by HotDXF »

Joe Jones wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:00 pm "Blockchain!" That is the word I was trying to think of!

If the files were not JUST DXF files, but rather in a proprietary format that REQUIRES the parent application on the computer to open them, It would be pointless to copy and share them, because they could ONLY be opened on PCs with the software that would lock and unlock the files as they enter and leave the PC, and the unlock would only occur after the fee was paid by a simple click of a mouse on the new PC. Once unlocked on any PC, the file would continue to be used as normal. Files saved from the PC would only be saved AS locked files.

The files could be in the .fua format (think about it :lol: )

I think it could be done.

Joe
--> The files could be in the .fua format (think about it :lol: ) <-- :HaHa :HaHa :HaHa

HotDXF
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by HotDXF »

plasmanewbie wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:05 pm Nice design, thanks for sharing MJ, I hear what Joe's saying but I doubt you are giving away all your designs. Giving away a few here and there is a good idea to keep your name fresh in everyone's mind. Since you are generous with your designs I imagine folks would be more inclined to send business your way when they needed something.
Thanks I'm glad you like the design. I enjoy making the files. I would give away more if I could. :HaHa

adbuch

Post by adbuch »

plasmanewbie wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:05 pm --- but I doubt you are giving away all your designs. Giving away a few here and there is a good idea to keep your name fresh in everyone's mind. Since you are generous with your designs I imagine folks would be more inclined to send business your way when they needed something.
Very much agree!!
David
HotDXF
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by HotDXF »

adbuch wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:42 pm
plasmanewbie wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:05 pm --- but I doubt you are giving away all your designs. Giving away a few here and there is a good idea to keep your name fresh in everyone's mind. Since you are generous with your designs I imagine folks would be more inclined to send business your way when they needed something.
Very much agree!!
David
Thank you guys I really appreciate it more than you know. :Like

MJ

adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Just keep your cool designs coming! Thanks for your efforts.
David
Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

plasmanewbie wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:05 pm Nice design, thanks for sharing MJ, I hear what Joe's saying but I doubt you are giving away all your designs. Giving away a few here and there is a good idea to keep your name fresh in everyone's mind. Since you are generous with your designs I imagine folks would be more inclined to send business your way when they needed something.
Human nature says otherwise. If people are reasonably assured that the ice cream truck comes down the street every day and gives out free ice cream, people will not drive to the store to BUY ice cream.

Case in point:
adbuch wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:11 am Just keep your cool designs coming! Thanks for your efforts.
David
Joe

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
12 Lasers

plasmanewbie

Post by plasmanewbie »

I hear you Joe but he is not giving away all of his designs, he's just giving away samples to attract folks to his site to buy more or subscribe to his service. Kind of a "loss leader" is how I see it. You share much of your time with us, he is doing the same for his own reasons. I'm not saying people don't typically suck, I am saying there are plenty of good folks still out there. Cheer up :Yay
HotDXF
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by HotDXF »

plasmanewbie wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:44 am I hear you Joe but he is not giving away all of his designs, he's just giving away samples to attract folks to his site to buy more or subscribe to his service. Kind of a "loss leader" is how I see it. You share much of your time with us, he is doing the same for his own reasons. I'm not saying people don't typically suck, I am saying there are plenty of good folks still out there. Cheer up :Yay
I sure do have a passion for it. There's nothing quite like seeing your design cut out of metal that will be here long after I'm gone. :Like
MJ

Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

He also posts these on Instagram, and I suspect other places as well. Pinterest? ETSY? I have not checked. He is perfectly free to do as he chooses. Maybe, like me, he does this for FUN! :Yay His work is certainly first rate.

I am curious to know how this campaign of sharing "some" files has translated into additional PAYING customers.

Do you know why every automobile has a radio? It is because the music is FREE. However, only a small percentage of automobiles have a SIRIUS/XM radio feed.

Joe

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
12 Lasers

Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

HotDXF wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:30 am
I sure do have a passion for it. There's nothing quite like seeing your design cut out of metal that will be here long after I'm gone. :Like
MJ
I know what you mean. I move around town, and see my metal art here and there, hanging on the walls of offices and restaurants, and such, address signs on homes, monograms, etc.

Joe

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
12 Lasers

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”