Remaining 2019 Design Edge Workshops

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Remaining 2019 Design Edge Workshops

Post by rdj357 »

I always do my best to offer assistance here when I can and will always do so as time allows. Often times the issues are due to settings, height control, and a need for a better understanding of the design software.

So if you're looking for a way to not rely on forums or trial and error and want to shave some time off the Design Edge learning curve, want to pick up a better understanding of settings, height control, and tracing or gather up some tips and tricks - there are 2 of my workshops remaining this year!

Las Vegas, NV September 12-14, 2019

Charlotte, NC November 14-16, 2019

These workshops have been a hit with both new users and those with years of experience. You can click on the links above to get more information or to get your tickets. Don't wait too long to secure your spot.

* FourNinety Creations, LLC and Learn PC, LLC are not affiliated with PlasmaCAM, Inc. in any way. We offer training on their equipment and software. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them are for nominative purposes only and does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
rdj357

Re: Remaining 2019 Design Edge Workshops

Post by rdj357 »

Newly scheduled - We're coming back to Tulsa in March 2020!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tulsa-ok-m ... 8345480171
Vanquish
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Vanquish »

Took this class last year. Only had 311. Got design edge now and up grade. Looking forward to class. Robert is a great teacher and very helpful. Class is worth it.
Joka
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Joka »

Went to his Oklahoma workshop a few months ago, great class. Found some new friends and learned a lot. I would highly recommend his workshops. I hope he does an advanced workshop so I can go to that.

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”