Torchmate Multitool Setup Error

Torchmate Hardware discussion forum
gdewaldfarm
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Torchmate Multitool Setup Error

Post by gdewaldfarm »

Running Torchmate CAD V9 along with Torchmate table 3 with blue screen. I am having problem with my oxy fuel setup. The plasma cut and runs just fine. When i want to go to oxy fuel torch it gives me a error code in g-code. The error code comes up right away after imported. I send the cut file out in oxy fuel in turret 2 and it shows that in gcode. I am thinking it is in my macro setup. I can turn on the oxy fuel to cut under my AUX tab in table driver 3.
Capture 17.PNG
Capture 20.PNG
Capture 21.PNG
Capture 22.PNG
Capture 23.PNG

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Torchmate Multitool Setup

Post by weldguy »

i admittedly have zero experience with the equipment your working with but I like to try and figure things out.

I see your error states line 9 in your macro is the issue so I count down to line 9 which reads "ELSEIF #CURRTOOL - 3 THEN" but there is no M code specified underneath that one which kind of corresponds to the statement in your error saying "The supplied name does not correspond to any declared value"

I would try either specifying a M code for "ELSEIF #CURRTOOL - 3 THEN" in your macro or delete that line altogether and see what happens.

Curious to know what you find.
djreiswig
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Torchmate Multitool Setup Error

Post by djreiswig »

I'm wondering if #CURRTOOL is an undeclared variable.
Most likely you have variable declarations somewhere in your macro. Maybe this one got skipped or maybe it's a typo and that's not the correct variable name in that statement.
2014 Bulltear (StarLab) 4x8
C&CNC EtherCut
Mach3, SheetCam, Draftsight
Hypertherm PM65
Oxy/Acetylene Flame Torch
Pneumatic Plate Marker, Ohmic, 10 inch Rotary Chuck (in progress)
OldHippie62
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Torchmate Multitool Setup Error

Post by OldHippie62 »

I don't know if this applies here. but I use the Torchmate X post processor in sheetcam for my table and it requires Oxy /Acetylene tools to be numbered 500 and above. All plasma tools to be 2-499, and my plate marker to be tool 1

Return to “Torchmate Forum”