Finding a local table manufacturer?

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
chrswndhm
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Finding a local table manufacturer?

Post by chrswndhm »

Hey, new to the forum but my shop is under construction and first big ticket item is a plasma table, I live in SC and would prefer to buy a table from somewhere within a few hours drive. Last thing I want is needing a part and having to wait a week. My questions are:

Is there a local manufacturer within my vicinity? Only one I have found is Gorilla Machine out of Asheville, NC

Is this a viable concern to have considering I plan to fill orders through a webpage and don’t want a bad customer service reputation?

Thanks
RDillon
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Re: Finding a local table manufacturer?

Post by RDillon »

JD squared is in eastern TN. Looks like a good product line. May be worth talking to. Doesn't seem to be much in the Mid Atlantic area. I bought from Cutting Edge, out of MN. That's definitely not local! Good luck!
Carolinapowdercoating
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Carolinapowdercoating »

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! I ordered a machine to expand the business in February, financed it through a bank, he got the money and my deposit and I still haven’t seen the machine. Luckily the bank is going to let me out of the deal but save your time and buy from a reputable company! The company owner who is Christopher Libby told me that he had a heart attack and then 7 strokes which is next to impossible to live through. He told me that he had the heart attack at the end of February, beginning of march. A family member located a picture of him sky diving on the 12th of march.....pretty fast recover for something so severe. I last spoke to him on the 22nd of march and he told me he got out of the hospital 2 days before. The bank and the finance company launched an investigation because he apparently left NC to go to FL. I really hate that I have to type this but what he did was wrong and I don’t want to see it happen to anyone else!
Tim the Tool Man
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Tim the Tool Man »

I assume you are referring to JD Squared, as Matt from Cutting Edge has been very helpful and delivered my machine in the time frame stated at purchase.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”