EZCut CNC Sales and Service

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Brave66
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

EZCut CNC Sales and Service

Post by Brave66 »

I am interested in knowing forum members experience with EZCut CNC out of St. Louis, MO? We have purchased a system and once we paid in full, our communication with the company has all but ceased. They have requested and received final payment in February, when they agreed to meet our delivery date of June. We have met the terms of their payment plan. However, they are not holding up the end of their deal. We are now 5 weeks out on the agreed upon delivery date. No one is returning calls or providing concrete answers to email inquiries on shipping/training dates. We have been told there is an issue with a torch height controller cable and the machine had not passed QC at the factory. It was said to me by the Co-Owner that 4 of 10 machines recently manufactured are facing this issue. My hang up is the fact that they have our money and have had it in full since the last week of February. Does anyone in the have any information on the current status of this business?
jnjdow
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: EZCut CNC Sales and Service

Post by jnjdow »

We are having the same issue. I ordered a table in April and still have not received the table. it is almost Nov. We are paid in full. they will not answer the phone or an email. I have no idea if they are still in business or not. have you heard anything new yet
proffitt2
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: EZCut CNC Sales and Service

Post by proffitt2 »

Did either of you ever get your table? They are out of business. The website is also down. I have filed complaints with Attorney generals office in MO & KY and a complaint with the BBB. I was told there was nothing I could do except get an attorney. My table worked for a year then went down. I sent money for them to come fix it. It was down 5 months they never came. I finally found someone else to get mine up and running. We lost a lot of money but I'm thankful to be up and running.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”