New Table

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
mkingaz
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

New Table

Post by mkingaz »

Well after researching tables and working around a small budget I finally made the choice and went with a 4x8 flat deck Premier Plasma table. Just picked it up last night and started assembling the table. Super happy so far and excited to start a new chapter of hobbies and work. I have a lot to learn but looking forward to the experience. This site has been wonderful and just wanted to thank everyone on the site for the info and help.
ben de lappe
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New Table

Post by ben de lappe »

Welcome and congrats on the new table. There's a tremendous sense of satisfaction associated with learning something complex like cnc plasma, mastering the various processes required and becoming proficient with it's use that one just doesn't get anywhere. Looking forward to your posts. :-D
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard, remember you can cut for fun and profit, I cut a plaque for a friends wife after she had her kitchen remodeled, (Betty"s Kitchen) she loved it. Many thing will come just from your imagination, many different tools or shop related thing have been posted here. There are many big smiles when you surprise someone, "you made that for me" :Yay
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
Hman4200
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Hman4200 »