Burn Tables drive motor questions

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
john78
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Burn Tables drive motor questions

Post by john78 »

Does anyone out here know what motors Burn Tables used on their tables. I am helping someone do a retrofit and there is no info on the motors. They even used solvent to remove the identifying info that are on the drives. What a mess.

Thanks in advance.
4x4 Plasma Table
Mach3 with CSMIO/IP-S
CandCNC Feather Touch & LCTHC
Hypertherm PMX 1000
Homemade Rotary Plasma Attachment
GunGeek
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: Burn Tables drive motor questions

Post by GunGeek »

Yes, only know because we bought a burn table base with no controller etc. But depending on age, they were using the Probotix green monster. Since the green monster is no longer available. They are probably using the Black monster but from same company. That being said I am not impressed with the gantry on the burntable.
john78
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by john78 »

GunGeek, Thanks. The motors are green. I found a spec sheet for them. Since you have some info do you also know the gear ratio for the pulleys.

Thanks again.
4x4 Plasma Table
Mach3 with CSMIO/IP-S
CandCNC Feather Touch & LCTHC
Hypertherm PMX 1000
Homemade Rotary Plasma Attachment
GunGeek
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by GunGeek »

john78 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:17 pm GunGeek, Thanks. The motors are green. I found a spec sheet for them. Since you have some info do you also know the gear ratio for the pulleys.

Thanks again.
Sorry man, dont know why I didn't see a notification. I dont have gear ration on pulleys. We set ours by doing step adjustments in Mach 4 until we got it spot on.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”