STV SparX Systems ???

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Fuzed
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

STV SparX Systems ???

Post by Fuzed »

New to the forums and couldnt find any information or discussion about the SparX systems. I have a Plasmacam DHC, still limping it along after 14 years. Im okay with the company, but not a fan of the upgraded version of the system and a bit annoyed that service and support are nearly impossible without upgrading. Im looking for an economy second setup. Im wanting to move to a tracked system with a water table. Concerned about new software, but ready for a change and on the surface the SparX tables and components seem like a decent direction. Any experience with these?
Imagine it...Design it...Burn it...Sell it.
dmtrailercustoms
1 Star Elite Contributing Member
1 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: STV SparX Systems ???

Post by dmtrailercustoms »

I have the 5x10 modular with the 45xp and have no issues. Was a pain assembling but once that’s done it runs smoothly. Customer service is great! They will even go as far as a video chat to help you figure out an issue. Great company!
SharpApprentice
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by SharpApprentice »

I have a SparXPro 4800 with a Hypertherm 45xp absolutely in love with my table. No issues, cuts flawlessly
Fuzed
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Fuzed »

Thank you for the responses. I am curious about the software. Can you view your full sheet area and nest your parts in the cutting software? I am coming off of a Plasmacam and really like their software. Hoping the interface is similar???

Thanks
Imagine it...Design it...Burn it...Sell it.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”