FangLing CNC Plasma Problems

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Actioniron
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

FangLing CNC Plasma Problems

Post by Actioniron »

I recently purchased a FangLing CNC plasma cutter and I have connected my Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101 for a power supply. If I press the Blue "ARC" button the torch lowers until it touches the metal surface than raises and ignites as it should but the torch doesn't move. If I press the start button the controller prompts me to press "Enter "to start. After pressing enter the torch head moves down a little than raises and lowers in an oscillating pattern but never gets close enough to the plate to ignite. If I press the arc button and wait for it to start than press Start-Enter the torch head imediatly raises and the arc stops unless i press the down arrow on the height controller. When the torch gets close enough to the plate the arc starts and cuts great until close to the end when it quits before the machine completes the track. The most common comment I hear about the FangLing controllers is that lack readable documentation. I am hoping someone out there has run into this problem and found a solution.
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: FangLing CNC Plasma Problems

Post by acourtjester »

My way of looking at this is the table electronics follows the G-code. Can you post say the first 50 lines of your G-code. It may be waiting for some reply from the table to continue the operation, like Arc OK.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”