Two layer gate sign with photos of my oven build

Learn and share powder coating techniques, experiences, and product knowledge here.
gblaylo
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: Two layer gate sign

Post by gblaylo »

adbuch wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:02 am Very nicely done! What kind of power coating oven is that you have there? I would be interested to see some photos of your oven as well as your blast cabinet. I am trying to decide whether I should buy a turn-key oven or build my own.
Thanks,
David
Oven is home built, 4' X 4' X 8'. All metal stud construction with regular pink fiberglass insulation with the backing removed. Galvanized sheet metal and five oven elements. I may still have some construction photos if you would like to see them. I think the blast cabinet is a Skat Blast will have to look. I brought it used.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

gblaylo wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:28 pm
adbuch wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:02 am Very nicely done! What kind of power coating oven is that you have there? I would be interested to see some photos of your oven as well as your blast cabinet. I am trying to decide whether I should buy a turn-key oven or build my own.
Thanks,
David
Oven is home built, 4' X 4' X 8'. All metal stud construction with regular pink fiberglass insulation with the backing removed. Galvanized sheet metal and five oven elements. I may still have some construction photos if you would like to see them. I think the blast cabinet is a Skat Blast will have to look. I brought it used.
Yes - I would love to see your construction photos and also photos of your finished oven.
Thanks,
David
gblaylo
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by gblaylo »

adbuch wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:04 pm
gblaylo wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:28 pm
Thanks,
David
Yes - I would love to see your construction photos and also photos of your finished oven.
Thanks,
David
I found some photos of the oven build.
O-10.jpg
O-9.jpg
O-8.jpg
O-7.jpg
O-7.jpg
O-6.jpg
O-5.jpg
O-4.jpg
O-3.jpg
O-2.jpg
O-1.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

gblaylo
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by gblaylo »

O-15.jpg
O-14.jpg
O-13.jpg
O-12.jpg
O-11.jpg
O-10.jpg
O-19.jpg
O-18.jpg
O-17.jpg
O-16.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Two layer gate sign with photos of my oven build

Post by weldguy »

Amazing oven build! Absolutely fantastic and I appreciate all the pics, that's awesome.

Return to “Powder Coat”