Mua bán tài khoản tiktok tipbanhang

Learn & share techniques, strategies, and experiences on marketing your plasma cut products in this forum.
tipbanhang
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Mua bán tài khoản tiktok tipbanhang

Post by tipbanhang »

I'm just starting out in metal art. I've done a few freehand pieces in the past and now have a CNC table. Are any of you marking/signing your art, and if so, how are you doing it? Ink stamps, engraving, metal stamping? I give out business cards with my sales but think I should be marking the items.
Last edited by tipbanhang on Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Marking you product

Post by adbuch »

What sort of art are you making? Maybe show a few examples. If you have a cnc plasma table, it would be easy enough to add an engraving attachment. Or - depending on the make and model of your plasma cutter, you may be able to purchase the EasyScriber which goes into your torch in place of the consumables and would be the cheapest and easiest to use for engraving. The EasyScriber doesn't mark as deep as an air scribe, but it is still readable. What sort of finish - if any - are you using on your art pieces to finish them? Once we see what you are working with it will be easier to advise you as to which method might work best for you.

David

https://www.theeasyscriber.com/
EasyScriber.jpg
EasyScriber 1.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

tnbndr
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by tnbndr »

I have a scribe on my table so I usually scribe my company name and phone number if there is room and it is not distracting.
I also have clear 1"x2" address labels printed that have company name and phone number. I put those on the back of custom art, signs, etc. and clear coat over so not easily removed.
Dennis
LDR 4x8, Scribe, DTHCIV
Hypertherm PM45, Macair Dryer
DeVilbiss Air America 6.5HP, 80Gal., 175psi, Two Stage
16.9scfm@100psi, 16.0scfm@175psi
Miller 215 MultiMatic
RW 390E Slip Roll (Powered)
AutoCAD, SheetCAM, Mach 3
http://ikescreations.com
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

I just bought a Cricut Maker that will be great for making vinyl adhesive backed labels. So far I have just been learning their Design Space software and experimenting with some samples, but I think this will be a great addition to my shop.

David

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072V ... UTF8&psc=1
Cricut Maker.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

acourtjester

Post by acourtjester »

David you also can use the vinyl cutouts with a screen printing technique for transferring your logo/label to a part. And you can do the same thing with shipping boxes you use to ship you products. Cut one pattern and use many times.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

acourtjester wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:26 am David you also can use the vinyl cutouts with a screen printing technique for transferring your logo/label to a part. And you can do the same thing with shipping boxes you use to ship you products. Cut one pattern and use many times.
Tom - that looks very interesting! Have you used that kit shown in the video? If so - I'd love to see some of your projects you made with it.
Thanks,
David
acourtjester

Post by acourtjester »

I have not yet, I did buy some supplies to do it just have not had a project to do. While posting the video to you I thought of the log on shipping boxes. I think that would make buyer think hey hi-end seller. :HaHa :HaHa I'm sure you would need to buy a large order of custom printed boxes, this way just screen print as you go. :Yay
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

acourtjester wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:41 pm I have not yet, I did buy some supplies to do it just have not had a project to do. While posting the video to you I thought of the log on shipping boxes. I think that would make buyer think hey hi-end seller. :HaHa :HaHa I'm sure you would need to buy a large order of custom printed boxes, this way just screen print as you go. :Yay
Great idea! I ship mostly USPS Priority Mail using the USPS supplied boxes. Occasionally UPS ground with boxes I order from Uline. But maybe make a sticker to put on instead. Food for thought.
David

Return to “Pricing, Advertising, & Marketing Your Products Forum”