Diesel pump conversion

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
DieselFumes
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Diesel pump conversion

Post by DieselFumes »

Happy to have found this site and super pumped, no pun intended. I am new to this and struggling a little with drawing. I am trying to trace this diesel fuel pump and I have figured out how to do all the straight lines in the corel trial I downloaded but cannot figure out how to radius the corners or do the curved lines for the pump nozzle and hose. Not looking for a handout, and I have attached my attempt and will pay a reasonable price for someone to finish this for me just pm me with the cost!

DieselPump.gif
Diesel Fuel Pump Attempt.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

CleanCutCreations
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Re: Diesel pump conversion

Post by CleanCutCreations »

DieselFumes wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:45 am Happy to have found this site and super pumped, no pun intended. I am new to this and struggling a little with drawing. I am trying to trace this diesel fuel pump and I have figured out how to do all the straight lines in the corel trial I downloaded but cannot figure out how to radius the corners or do the curved lines for the pump nozzle and hose. Not looking for a handout, and I have attached my attempt and will pay a reasonable price for someone to finish this for me just pm me with the cost!

DieselPump.gif

Diesel Fuel Pump Attempt.dxf
You may want to straighten a few of the lines up. Since it was a good black and white image, I used an online image to dxf converter. It came out pretty well.
Hope this helps.

-Garrett

Diesel Fuel Pump.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

DieselFumes
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by DieselFumes »

That's fantastic, thank you! Online converter??? I spent 1.5 hours on the terd dxf I came up with. I was just watching some corel videos and it looks like corel has a similar built in image converter so I will give that a try next time. Thansk again :Like
harrymorley
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by harrymorley »

the center of the "d" is a drop..fyi
SegoMan DeSigns
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by SegoMan DeSigns »

What version of CorelDraw are you working with?
DieselFumes
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by DieselFumes »

harrymorley wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:01 pm the center of the "d" is a drop..fyi
Lol, can't believe I didn't catch that! Thanks for pointing that out before I cut it.
SegoMan DeSigns wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:17 pm What version of CorelDraw are you working with?
It is Corel 2019 but after reading more here I may try Inkscape and learn it instead.
SegoMan DeSigns
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by SegoMan DeSigns »

Here is 2 tutorial channels, just search within them for what you want to do for your version:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... rdUfJ5lEFP

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... and+tricks
DieselFumes
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by DieselFumes »

Awesome I will check those out, thank you!

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”