privacy screens / panels / art work

If you are looking for help with a file conversion please post it here rather than in the file sharing forums.
Steveinmelb
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

privacy screens / panels / art work

Post by Steveinmelb »

Hey,
Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.
I am looking to buy some dxf files for full panels (privacy screens, fencing, decorative panels), I am pretty good at doing files myself now and I can easily rip off other peoples designs (trace and clean up)... but I am trying to put together a catalogue of panels for fences and privacy panels etc to sell.
I don't really feel like its a good idea to just rip off other people I was wondering if anyone designs panels like this and would have digital dxfs i could purchase so that i don't feel like I am steeling so to speak.
The picture with the decking in it is one that i made myself. The other one is an example of a professionally made one.
Also I am not only after really detailed stuff simple stuff can be good too because I have an old plasma cnc and simple stuff is alot easier for me.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

djreiswig
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: privacy screens / panels / art work

Post by djreiswig »

I saw one in a restaurant that was just a bunch of donuts of various sizes stuck together randomly.
2014 Bulltear (StarLab) 4x8
C&CNC EtherCut
Mach3, SheetCam, Draftsight
Hypertherm PM65
Oxy/Acetylene Flame Torch
Pneumatic Plate Marker, Ohmic, 10 inch Rotary Chuck (in progress)
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

I think with your skill level you can probably create these yourself. You can get ideas from Google search, and then create your own unique designs. Otherwise you could contact the professionals listed here.
David

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=27175
acourtjester

Post by acourtjester »

Nice to be concerned with others work, having a catalog is a good idea but if you include others work (with their blessing) would you not need to pay a commission or they drop their prices. Unless your catalog is a collection point listing where files can be bought, yours included. I'm not saying don't do it, as it will be helpful for those wanting a place to buy files.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
sonbakler
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by sonbakler »

Check out www.designshop.com they have all kinds of them available for commercial use.

DesignShop.PNG

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

Do a search for Cascade metals or Signtorch both of them have great panels and would make a file of one any way you wanted it. Also both of them have many collections for you to choose from.

Larry
Steveinmelb
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by Steveinmelb »

thanks for the reply's... Lots of choices now and they aren't even expensive I feel better to pay for some designs and make some of my own. Instead of just ripping them off. Think its a good mix.
Steveinmelb
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by Steveinmelb »

acourtjester :
Sometimes people are happy to sell you files that you are able to use to make products and sell those products.
I don't pass on their files and I don't think it affects them at all as I only serve the local community that don't have access to those people anyway.

Return to “File Conversion Help Wanted”