Newbie from Santiago, Chile

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
foitzick45
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Newbie from Santiago, Chile

Post by foitzick45 »

Hello everyone,
I am student in last year of Engineering on Automation and Industrial Control here in Chile, in the lasts weeks I been call from a 4x4 trucks shop to operate a Chinese LGK 100 IGBT Plasma Cutter with CNC Microstep SH-2012ah and THC AHa-L2 (some problems with it), I hope to learn and ask a lot in the forum.
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Newbie from Santiago, Chile

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard foitzick, Lot of member around the world, so you may find help with your setup and operations. Has the table been run before or is this a new install??
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
foitzick45
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Newbie from Santiago, Chile

Post by foitzick45 »

Hey!
The table run and cut, but the THC doesn't correct the height automatically, you need to manually adjust the height while cutting, as far a I check the THC Module is wire correctly, except the arc_start, that you need to do it from the CNC, and the arc succes input that is disconected.
The THC is a Microstep AHa-L2, apart for the manual it's not much information online.
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Welcome to the forum foitzick45! What sorts of mechanical parts are you cutting with this table? I read your post in the other heading asking for help. Was the information provided of help to you in solving your problem?

Thanks,
David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”