Hello

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
DentPimp
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Hello

Post by DentPimp »

Hello to all. I am a 30 year paintless dent repair technician and a tool builder for that industry. My tool company is DruzToolz.com and I have been making high quality tools for the PDR industry my whole career, but the DruzToolz brand has only been around for about 15 years. I just got a small home built plasma table 4'X4' that runs on mach3. I also have 3 cnc lathes 2 cnc mills that I am able to run to make my parts for the PDR tools. I've had no formal training. Everything has been gleaned from Youtube and the internet. So. i'm just smart enough to mess stuff up.
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hello

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome DentPimp, definitely going to check out your site to see of the tools you are making. Plenty of DIY guys and Mach3 users here as well as others with vast experience who can help. Post some pics of your home built system when you get the chance. There is also a DIY specific forum here viewforum.php?f=103
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hello

Post by adbuch »

Welcome aboard!! I'll be looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new setup. What design software are you using (or learning to use) for creating projects with your new table? Inkscape, CorelDraw, and SolidEdge all seem to be popular with members here. What kind of cnc mills and lathes to you have. Maybe post some photos of those as well. I also have some cnc stuff and use it to manufacture metal working tooling for my small business.

David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”