Hello Everyone

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Rex Engle
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Hello Everyone

Post by Rex Engle »

Hello Everyone.
I am new to the CNC plasma game. I do have 30 years machining experience mainly on CNC equipment, so the CNC side I have a good grasp on. I am "teaching myself" Fusion 360, getting decent at it, much different than MasterCam that I have used for 20ish years. I recently purchased a Langmuir CrossfireXR hoping to get something going for myself.

I here this is the place to come for support. I look forward to becoming part of the community.

Regards
Rex
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome Rex, sounds like you are off to a good start and yes, there is plenty of help here and plenty of Langmuir users. Always like to see what others are doing with their machines so be sure to post pics.
Rex Engle
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Rex Engle »

Not sure where to ask this so I hope someone who knows. Yesterday I joined as a paid member, when or how get the file bundle?
Pspider Support
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Pspider Support »

Rex Engle wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:01 am Not sure where to ask this so I hope someone who knows. Yesterday I joined as a paid member, when or how get the file bundle?
A link to your selected collection will be emailed to you within 48 hours but I have sent you a PM.
Pspider Support
Contact Me via PM
Rex Engle
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Rex Engle »

Thank you very much

Return to “Introduce Yourself”