Probotix BOB needed

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
tnjind
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Probotix BOB needed

Post by tnjind »

When my junky machine crashed it didn't stop, even after the torch popped off. I have a limit switch for Z over travel and one for the magnetic torch mount. It has worked in the past but since I haven't used it in 2-3 years I couldn't remember where I left off trying to get the THC to work.

My switch circuit is working and I have it on pin 15 with the correct ground for that pin. I believe the break out board may be faulty.
So... I am hoping to find one to replace it, unfortunately I haven't had much luck in my quick search.

It is a Probotix PBX-RF, I would like to replace it with same as there is a relay board tied to it.

Does anyone know where I could purchase one, or happen to have one laying around willing to sell?
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Probotix BOB needed

Post by weldguy »

Not sure what all your using but guessing maybe Mach 3. Is the pin assignment still correct for your switches in your configuration?
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

Is this what you are looking for???
https://www.probotix.com/wiki/index.php/PBX-RF

Larry
tnjind
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by tnjind »

weldguy wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:56 am Not sure what all your using but guessing maybe Mach 3. Is the pin assignment still correct for your switches in your configuration?
Mach3, I opened the box again, probably 6 times now checking wiring and connections, I drew the wiring so I won't have to remember.
It should be showing in mach but doesn't.
tnjind
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by tnjind »

Larry83301 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:51 pm Is this what you are looking for???
https://www.probotix.com/wiki/index.php/PBX-RF

Larry
Yep that's it. But I haven't found a current place to buy one. I think it's out of production.
tnjind
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by tnjind »

No luck finding a direct replacement so does anyone have a suggestion for a direct replacement that will work with mach3 and a Minithc?

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”