StyleCNC drilling attachement, not working.

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Daniel DK
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

StyleCNC drilling attachement, not working.

Post by Daniel DK »

Hello out there.

I have recently bought a StyleCNC 1325R plasma cutting table with a drilling head attachement.

It cuts great now but, now I am beginning to experiament with the drilling head attachement but, i can not get it working.
I am using the provided software (FastCam, FastNest and FastPlot) for greating some of my files. I layer a squar with on point in the middle that i mark and layer as drilling. I export the file over to the plasmacutter with USB but when i run the file it just uses the plasma torch and blast a small hole in the square, were i originally programmed it to drill...

I am quite at a loss here, hope one of you guys can help....

Best regards
Daniel from Denmark
AREA
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: StyleCNC drilling attachement, not working.

Post by AREA »

Not at all familiar with your equipment but it sounds like it could be as simple as selecting the wrong tool when doing your post processing. There must be a different tool or process that you select for drilling so it operates the drill and not the plasma.
Daniel DK
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Daniel DK »

I just got it working a couple of hours ago, it was a wiring problem within the control unit. But thank you for your answer Area :)
AREA
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by AREA »

Awesome, glad you got it working. Post some pics of your drilling attachment if you get the chance. Curious what its all about.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”