Newbie in Georgia

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
A&PMECH
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Newbie in Georgia

Post by A&PMECH »

Just purchased a Langmuir Pro table from a friend that never assembled it. Hoping to do some art work, plus brackets and gussets for some automotive
type stuff. I have played around cutting some test pieces, but that's about it so far. Working on getting the plasma cutter dialed in for different metals. just mainly using scraps for now.
sonbakler
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Newbie in Georgia

Post by sonbakler »

Welcome A&PMECH. There are many Langmuir users here, will be perfect for what you want to do with it. What plasma cutter are you using on that table?
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard there are many great projects posted here for downloading. You can use the search function in the upper right for a look around. Questions freely answered about the operational portion if needed.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
A&PMECH
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by A&PMECH »

Thank you . It came with the razor cut 45 with the thc and hand torch. I would like to upgrade to the machine torch eventually. But just trying to figure out machine settings to get the best cut. Also so I can set up my tool library for different metals. I’m sure I will have a lot of questions. Thanks Tim

Return to “Introduce Yourself”