New member from the Midwest

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Liv_lifestyle
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

New member from the Midwest

Post by Liv_lifestyle »

Hello I’m Darryl,

Just another newb from the STL area. Hoping to do a lot of learning and potential contributing to the board. I have very limited experience so I might ask illogical questions, sorry in advance.

I currently use Fusion 360 for both cad and cam. My table is the 4’x3’ Crossfire pro from Langmuir with a razorweld cut45. I do plan to change to a hypertherm at some point.

Outside of that, I’m just a car guy who thought a plasma table would help me fab parts.
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New member from the Midwest

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard, question answered freely, and you can use the search function in the upper right for a look around. Many different type of projects have been posted and any you wish to contribute will be helpful. You experience with Fusion 360 is a plus and add to the big picture for plasma work. Your table will be a big help in your shop, you will get to the point of "well now I can just do that myself". Member here have done artsy things and built tool using their plasma table, it expands your project list. :Like
Have fun
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
Liv_lifestyle
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: New member from the Midwest

Post by Liv_lifestyle »

acourtjester wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:47 pm Welcome aboard, question answered freely, and you can use the search function in the upper right for a look around. Many different type of projects have been posted and any you wish to contribute will be helpful. You experience with Fusion 360 is a plus and add to the big picture for plasma work. Your table will be a big help in your shop, you will get to the point of "well now I can just do that myself". Member here have done artsy things and built tool using their plasma table, it expands your project list. :Like
Have fun
I absolutely look forward to it all!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”