Hynade Cut60dn Cut Settings Chart

Discussion forum for RazorWeld, Everlast, and all other plasma cutters.
donniem70
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Hynade Cut60dn Cut Settings Chart

Post by donniem70 »

Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone else is using the Hynade Cut60 machine.
I am looking for some baseline cut settings. I have not had the chance to spend much time with the unit to figure out the settings yet. I am hoping someone has some setting to help give me a jump start.
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hynade Cut60dn

Post by weldguy »

That is a new plasma cutter to me, likely won't find anyone with settings to start with but it's easy to develop a settings chart of your own for the thickness and type of material you cut. Start with a cut height of around .060", leave the THC off if you have one, and start cutting a few straight lines. Find the maximum speed you can cut before it will no longer cut through, then back it off a little and this is a good starting speed for that material. Inspect the cut for square edge, dross formation, and if you are satisfied you can introduce the THC into the next few cuts and find the voltage value that will maintain a .060" cutting height. If you are not satisfied with your edge and dross let us know what you see and we can alter your cut height in hopes of improving it before introducing the THC into the mix.
mechanic416
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: Hynade Cut60dn

Post by mechanic416 »

PW cut chart B.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Return to “RazorWeld, Everlast, & All Other Plasma Cutters”