Hello there

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Daniel DK
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Hello there

Post by Daniel DK »

Hello out there

I have been a member for some time now but first become active in the plasma community now. So, I'm Daniel from Denmark, young guy 22 years old and just got done with my 5 year education as a construction welder and metal technician, think that is the best translation๐Ÿ˜…

I've bought a used StyleCNC STR1325r with the bore and rotatable attachment. For the amp supply is a HUAYUAN Welder 250amp. Is a simple machine in some ways but also to complicated in other ways, it feels like that๐Ÿ˜ฌ For me it has been lots of learning by doing. Jim Colt and the plasmaspider community has been a awesome support๐Ÿ’ช and i'm looking forward to at some point be able to help others too๐Ÿ™Œ
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hello there

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome and glad to see you with a machine and active now. Checked out your machine and it looks like a pretty beefy unit, I hope that you do well with it. JIm and the guys here were of great help to me also when I was getting started and still are. Wishing you the best of luck and show us some of the things you are cutting if you get a chance :Like
Daniel DK
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: Hello there

Post by Daniel DK »

plasmanewbie wrote: โ†‘Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:08 pm Welcome and glad to see you with a machine and active now. Checked out your machine and it looks like a pretty beefy unit, I hope that you do well with it. JIm and the guys here were of great help to me also when I was getting started and still are. Wishing you the best of luck and show us some of the things you are cutting if you get a chance :Like
Thanks Plasmanewbie!๐Ÿ˜
Yeah it got some power and i've made some pretty decent cuts with it on 25mm s355 steel plate. Was quite impressed and happy about that. Be looking forward to the future and when i'll make something cool I will remember to post it๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜

Return to โ€œIntroduce Yourselfโ€