PlasmaCam v2.11

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
DDG123
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

PlasmaCam v2.11

Post by DDG123 »

Hello Everyone

I found this website while researching the software plasmacam v2.11
We have a plasma cutting table here at our metal club. I don't know the table manufacturer but I'm guessing it is NOT PlasmaCam because its red instead of blue and does not have the crane looking arm. And I'm told our table manufacture is out of business. We use Mach3 on a PC connected to the table. For software (at a workstation computer), we're using PlasmaCam v2.11 and then export to a DXF we load into SheetCam (version unknown to me at the moment), we use that to generate the GCode for the computer that runs Mach3.

It's been a lot of fun learning to use it, but I'll save that for questions in the forum.

Thanks
DDG123
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: PlasmaCam v2.11

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard you may have a Heinz 57 type table, a group of different things tide together. If you are hooked to the web with the PC you will be up to date with SheetCam (great news it will keep you current with auto updates) as it seem you have like a generic setup. And it seem like you are operational and functioning. With this site you will be able to get answers from a group of users that are willing to help with CNC plasma.
Have fun
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT

Return to “Introduce Yourself”