Pocket scriber

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
lloydjones
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Pocket scriber

Post by lloydjones »

Hi all im looking for a pocket scriber file to cut on plasma table is there any desgins on here for download or can anyone guide me on how to design myself ?

Regards
Lloyd
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Pocket scriber

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome! ! Not sure how you would do that on a plasma table. Do youhave a picture of what you are trying to make?
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

Lloyd,
Here is a quick example. I did an internet search for "Pocket Scribe Image", found this one and did an auto trace with Inkscape. I would probably edit some of the internal features like the knurling for better cutting and appearance. What size did you want to cut this at?
David
machinist scribers.jpg
pocket scribe image.jpg
pocket scribe.svg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

adbuch

Post by adbuch »

lloydjones wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:59 pm Hi all im looking for a pocket scriber file to cut on plasma table is there any desgins on here for download or can anyone guide me on how to design myself ?

Regards
Lloyd
Lloyd - perhaps I misunderstood you. When I first read your post, I was thinking that you were wanting to cnc plasma cut an image of a pocket scribe for decoration - like a wall poster in your garage or shop. Now that I think about it, perhaps you are wanting to cnc plasma cut an actual pocket scribe. I'm not sure exactly how you would do that, or why one would want to do that. I would envision a shop made pocket scribe as more of a machined assembly using a metal cutting lathe. In any case, here is an additional file that you could scale and modify as you see fit for plasma cutting for metal art. You will need to become a contributing member ($20) in order to download any of these files - as I just checked and see that you are only a registered user.

David
Pocket Scribe 1 image.jpg
pocket scribe 1.svg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

plasmanewbie

Post by plasmanewbie »

Very nice result on that pocket scribe design David! I always struggle with where to put any details, some guys just have an eye for it :Like

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”