Pyramid Tube Roller / Bender - Chinese

All topics related to bending, forming, notching, drilling, saw cutting, etc.
martyy
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Pyramid Tube Roller / Bender - Chinese

Post by martyy »

Anyone have a similar Chinese tube roller? I cannot seem to find many that have them and share their experience. It does sound like the dies are pretty crappy as they are cast, but the rest seems like it could all be fixed/modified if needed.. Wondering if Eagle or Swag dies would fit? I cannot justify the cost of an Eagle bender at this time. Wanting to do mostly square tube up to 2in at 14ga wall but will likely do some round too. I have looked at the Swag Hulk roller and upgrades for the HF roller, but by the time you get the options, you are close to the price of one of the Chinese ones with electric motor.

Also, If anyone has a good roller for sale in the area surrounding Nebraska, let me know.

cuttinparts
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Pyramid Tube Roller / Bender - Chinese

Post by cuttinparts »

I have no experience with that one but I have made one similar and these are pretty simple machines. I expect that anything that may go wrong could easily be fixed and upgraded. How much is that bender?
martyy

Post by martyy »

cuttinparts wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:06 pm I have no experience with that one but I have made one similar and these are pretty simple machines. I expect that anything that may go wrong could easily be fixed and upgraded. How much is that bender?
Best price I am seeing on it is $1700 USD including shipping. Looks like same model is sold by many vendors.
cuttinparts
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by cuttinparts »

That's not bad at all, great base to start with for that kind of money. Thanks for the info.

Return to “Metal Bending, Rolling, Notching, Drilling, Saw Cutting”