RACK FOR DISPLAYING METAL ART ITEMS??

General software related questions should be posted here.
Lkw50
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

RACK FOR DISPLAYING METAL ART ITEMS??

Post by Lkw50 »

We are going to our first Bazaar, But not sure how to Display the items? I would like them up on a light weight Rack. Does anyone have a good pattern or know where to buy these? We dont have much time and hubby is trying to make something but thought I might get on here and see if anyone else has the answer.
Gamelord
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Re: RACK FOR DISPLAYING METAL ART ITEMS??

Post by Gamelord »

Here is a very quick search for grid wall. You can get this in single 2' wide x 4/6/8' tall lengths. It has "T" style feet that mount on each end to make a very quick and easy stand. You can display on the front or back or both. You can also hang it from your tent/booth with zip ties to form hanging walls. When done, it packs down flat and is easy to transport, taking very little room. As you browse, you can see several different types of bases, some rolling, some permanent. You can get triangle bases to form a triangle display with 3 sides, "I" style bases that has grids in the middle and two on each end to form an I-Beam style display that will hold a ton of products on all sides, etc... Hooks can be purchased and will hold up to 20ish pounds each.

Here is a link to the first site I googled and came up with. With more searching you can probably find exactly what you want and for a good price. I know you can find tons of this on E-Bay as well. You may also want to look for a company called "Modern Display" in your hometown, they usually have this stuff in stock and it can be picked up anytime. Cost per panel runs between $30-$70 each, depending on the size you get. You can set up a 5 or 6 panel display (about 10 ft of shelving / racks) for around $200 to $300 bucks and it looks great. Much cheaper than you could build one and its ready now.

http://www.displays2go.com/Category.aspx?ID=2516

Hope this helps.
Once you take flight, your eyes will forever be turned to the sky." "Lack of appreciation is the worlds biggest crime."

Torchmate 6x14 w/THC Downdraft
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101
Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator
Torchmate CAD
elvenhome21
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by elvenhome21 »

2x4's and peg board work for us when we do swap meets.
jmsrbrt
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by jmsrbrt »

I use pegboard on a homemade 4' by 4' frame, and then sections of cattle panel along the top, cut in 4' by 2'. This gives me a sectional 4' wide by 6' tall display area. Easy to set up and take down.
Torchmate 2 with ATHC & Water table
Corel 12, Turbo Cad
TD Cutmaster 51
San Marcos, Texas

Return to “General Discussion”