Extra start points

SheetCam related questions and tips can be posted here
OTHill
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Extra start points

Post by OTHill »

How do I get rid of extra start points.CDx3 sometimes plays tricks and puts in extra start points into Sheet cam.When I zoom in in SC the points are beside the line,but when I zoom in in CD it doesn't show anything there?
5x10 table,Precision plasma gantry,Cand CNC electronics,Hypertherm 65 plasma,King lathe and mill,255 lincoln mig welder.Dawson Creek BC. Much modified Fastcut 4x8 plasma table with Ethercut
Gamelord
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Re: Extra start points

Post by Gamelord »

If CD is Corel Draw, you may need to hit CTRL A to select 'all' and the extra point may show up then. If the extra point is just a dot, and the outline color is the same or very close to your background color it will be very hard to see.
Once you take flight, your eyes will forever be turned to the sky." "Lack of appreciation is the worlds biggest crime."

Torchmate 6x14 w/THC Downdraft
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101
Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator
Torchmate CAD
OTHill

Re: Extra start points

Post by OTHill »

Thanks Gamelord I will try that.It,s an intermittant problem sometimes I wonder if it's cvaused by the weather!!
5x10 table,Precision plasma gantry,Cand CNC electronics,Hypertherm 65 plasma,King lathe and mill,255 lincoln mig welder.Dawson Creek BC. Much modified Fastcut 4x8 plasma table with Ethercut

Return to “SheetCam”