disappointed with hypertherm (not really)

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter discussion forum.
gary42095
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

disappointed with hypertherm (not really)

Post by gary42095 »

so i went to the eastec show for the first time to oogle all the fancy high tech cnc stuff. its a manufacturing trade show. while i saw lots of interesting machines , amazing actually. hypertherm was not there with any setup. there was a rep there,and he was knowledgeable, he was in the airgas booth.
all in all awesome stuff there, way way out of my price range though :shock:
Last edited by gary42095 on Sat May 18, 2013 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: disappointed with hypertherm

Post by jimcolt »

There actually were multiple Hypertherm systems at the Eastec show. Since we sell through weld supply distributors and through OEM machine builders, we rely on them to take products and do demos at the more regional shows. You will always find a "factory" Hypertherm booth at the Major shows like Fabtech (Chicago this year) and SEMA (Vegas) as well as a few European and Asian shows. I am always at Fabtech....and will be at the SEMA show again this year. Most major Farm shows and regional Industrial shows have Hypertherm represented through our distributors.

Jim Colt Hypertherm

gary42095 wrote:so i went to the eastec show for the first time to oogle all the fancy high tech cnc stuff. its a manufacturing trade show. while i saw lots of interesting machines , amazing actually. hypertherm was not there with any setup. there was a rep there,and he was knowledgeable, he was in the airgas booth.
all in all awesome stuff there, way way out of my price range though :shock:
gary42095
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: disappointed with hypertherm (not really)

Post by gary42095 »

i did see a couple smaller tables running hypertherm, but i was just a bit surprised to not see a booth with a nice big hypertherm banner there the regional sales rep was the one i chatted with, and was great, airgas on the other hand (the booth he was at) i am not exactly thrilled to deal with.

first time going to it and figured i would see you guys there is all. i would love to go to sema show. its all so interesting to me even if i have no clue what half the stuff is.

Return to “Hypertherm Plasma Cutters”