Boy Scouts Archery design

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
Metal Troll
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Boy Scouts Archery design

Post by Metal Troll »

I am making a few bow & arrow holders to donate to the boy scouts and would like to dress it up a little. I was wondering if anybody had anything simple that I can put into the corners like a shelf mount to fancy it up. Right now its just a "T" with some pegs that come off of it. I will post some pictures when I get them done.
MQUICK
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Boy Scouts Archery design

Post by MQUICK »

Maybe too much detail for the size but it's an idea.
brace.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Metal Troll
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Metal Troll »

It is to small for the amount of detail but very cool I may scale it up so it would come out nice but it might get to big.
Metal Troll
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Metal Troll »

For some reason this doesnt want to burn out it hopped around and put all the pierce points in and cut a crazy line across a bunch of my parts (Lucky i pulled the parts as they burned so i didnt lose anything) not sure what what the problem is my program reads it fine and all the lines look good but when i send it to my table insanity takes over. A have a feeling its my SDS program and it doesnt like cool stuff so it punishes me but if anybody has any ideas why it might do this please let me know.

Thanks

P.S. I was wondering if i can take a low resolution video of what the machine is doing and post it. I havent just because i have never seen anything like that on this site and i dont want to over step any bounds. I only ask because I dont know if i explain things the way they should be and if I can see something as it happens it helps me.
Metal Man
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Metal Man »

If you look close there are small lines in drawing zoom in and delete those lines
MetalMan
MQUICK

Post by MQUICK »

Sorry guys, I had removed some detail to make it work for the brace. Some junk must have been left behind. Here it is cleaned up (the best I can tell) and the full project I made, that it came from.

Last edited by MQUICK on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metal Troll
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Metal Troll »

Yeah I saw all the little lines and got rid of them and was stilling having problems I really think its my software that is doing it to me. I decided to go a different route with it just because no matter what i tried it just wouldnt work for me I believe because of the size. I have attached a dxf of what I finally decided to use.

I cant open up pcm files my software can only read dxf but once again thank you very much I will still use it but I think that I am going to scale it up to make a large wall hanging for them and maybe do some heat treating to it to fancy it up.

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”