SheetCam Plugins for new features

SheetCam related questions and tips can be posted here
vmax549
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

SheetCam Plugins for new features

Post by vmax549 »

I am starting to add new plugins for Sheetcam to allow new features for SheetCam users. I will try to add them as fast AS I can test and verify them to work correctly. Some have to wait until Les gets a chance to update Scam to only the features to work properly. I do NOT have an installer so you have to work that out . THey will be in a ZIP format so all you do is UNZIP it into the Scam Plugin directory WHERE EVER that may be on YOUR system.

Here is the link to the SheetCam forum. http://forum.sheetcam.com/viewtopic.php?t=6683

Every one is invited to participate AND your interest may help determine IF the features will be fully developed or just remain a proof of concept idea.

IF you are capable of creating a Plugin please give it a whirl. PLEASE do not compile your code as this is a perfect example for others to learn the process. You can learn a great deal by seeing HOW it is done code wise. ALSO IF you do not want your ideas made public then DON"T POST IT .

IF you have ideas for a new plugins please give us your ideas. Maybe it can be done maybe not. (;-) Nothing ventured nothing gained.

(;-) TP
Corfabrication
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: SheetCam Plugins for new features

Post by Corfabrication »

oh wow,very cool!
Capstone
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by Capstone »

Awesome! Thanks, will do.
Phil
It's all relative...
CNC Metal Design
Instagram CNC Metal Design
JD Squared 4x8
HT PM45, Miller 251 MIG
vmax549
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by vmax549 »

OK Les gave us a new spot to maintain plugins and such. It is HERE : http://forum.sheetcam.com/viewforum.php?f=11

Return to “SheetCam”