Tipi FIRE PIT !

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
Peechy
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Tipeee Fire Pit First Ever !

Post by Peechy »

Don't forget to send me some donations people .. Anything would be greatly appreciated
8-)
Peechy

Post by Peechy »

MIFab wrote:I want to give my thanks to RobinHillMachine for designing this file for Peechy. Thanks to Peechy for deciding to share the file.
Sorry Man She did not design it .. :idea:
8-)
RobinHillMachine
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by RobinHillMachine »

MIFab wrote:I want to give my thanks to RobinHillMachine for designing this file for Peechy. Thanks to Peechy for deciding to share the file.
I didn't design it. I did spend 16-18 hours making it cut. Adjusted spacing, deleted overlapping lines, cleaned up all the rough juts, redesigned most of the elements. It started as a bad autotrace of some bitmaps all smashed together into small areas. I worked on it 3-4 hours a day over the span of a week.

I took it from 36,623 nodes and 328 subpaths of jumbled confusion down to 3,937 nodes and 252 subpaths of smooth cutting, perfectly spaced, plasma delight.

Started with this:
node1.jpg
Delivered this:
node2.jpg
And the buffalo wasn't the worst one.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Julie's the name, DXF is the game. http://robinhillmachine.com
Email DXF@robinhillmachine.com
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

I would like to say THANKS to all that worked on this file whether or not you started it or made it a workable file you still deserve my thanks. :D :D I have spent many hours redrawing files so I understand the amount of work that goes into making a file that can just be uploaded to your machine and cut. Changing lines, deleting some and just moving others to prevent blowouts is a lot of work and should be noted as a great accomplishment. :D :D :D
Now, can we put this to bed and get back to cutting parts??? :roll:

Larry
Peechy

Post by Peechy »

Larry83301 wrote:I would like to say THANKS to all that worked on this file whether or not you started it or made it a workable file you still deserve my thanks. :D :D I have spent many hours redrawing files so I understand the amount of work that goes into making a file that can just be uploaded to your machine and cut. Changing lines, deleting some and just moving others to prevent blowouts is a lot of work and should be noted as a great accomplishment. :D :D :D
Now, can we put this to bed and get back to cutting parts??? :roll:

I agree lots of hard work no doubt about that !
Larry
8-)
PODNAH
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by PODNAH »

Very nice, Thanks for sharing. I am close to a couple of Indian tribes that will surely enjoy these. I will build one for their next pow wow. Thanks Julie for your input also.
Peechy

Post by Peechy »

shinertx wrote:VERY NICE PEECHY THANKS FOR THE FILE, HAVE NO PROBLEM SENDING YOU A CUT WHEN THE SELL.
I hope everyone sends me a Cut , No population where I live , appreciate All the help I can get thanks my Buddy the world needs more people like US ! Stay Cool 8-)
8-)
Lmpsr70357
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Lmpsr70357 »

:lol: Isn't that a Sandy Wolfe idea? She asked for exactly what she wanted a.. Tee Pee fire pit.....lmao!

The commits come on this post......Is this your build?
Screenshot_20170403-102625.png
Still LMAO!

Lmpsr70357
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Lmpsr70357 »

excellent work Robin. without the cad work the idea is nothing.
RJB ribs1
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by RJB ribs1 »

Lmao
RobinHillMachine
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Lmpsr70357 wrote:excellent work Robin. without the cad work the idea is nothing.
Thank you!

I have gotten 101 questions about this so here's the deal. Peechy contacted me with this file...
PeechyOriginal.zip
He wanted it cut ready. He had a customer lined up, needed it asap. I glanced at the file, said it would need a ton of work, said it would be in the $100-150 range at least and take a long time to do. He said he would give me $100 to fix it as it would work out to be $150 Canadian anyways. I'm going thru chemo and have medical bills coming at me in every direction, mail box, phone calls, emails, the collection letters are pilling up and I have 3 kids to feed on top of it all... so I wasn't in a position to turn money down.

After I accepted the offer, I really took a look at it. OMG what I had I gotten myself into? So I worked on it over the course of a week, got the panels cut ready, and got paid.

In the end I spent countless hours transforming what he gave me (see PeechyOriginal zipped folder) to what Peechy posted at the beginning of the thread, all for $96.75 after Etsy took their cut. So I made $5-6/hour.

So it is insulting when he says all the thanks go to him. I'm not one for drama but I had a ton of hours into it.

And so I didn't design it. I redesigned it. I made it work, made it cut, adjusted, and altered it into the file that he posted. You can compare his file to mine.

And now I am walking away from this file and this thread. Any more questions that come in about it, I will refer them to this post.

Happy cutting, Julie

Peechy

Post by Peechy »

Lmpsr70357 wrote::lol: Isn't that a Sandy Wolfe idea? She asked for exactly what she wanted a.. Tee Pee fire pit.....lmao!
Still LMAO!
lol
:lol:
8-)
Peechy

Post by Peechy »

Sandy wolf Yes he wants one ... Not her design at all she don't have no plasma cutter or design edge software what's up with the BS ?
8-)
Peechy

Post by Peechy »

Lmpsr70357 wrote::lol: Isn't that a Sandy Wolfe idea? She asked for exactly what she wanted a.. Tee Pee fire pit.....lmao!
Still LMAO!
Some peoples Children LOL !!! Just jealous ! Holy download the file make a couple Tipees on me ! :lol:
8-)
Lmpsr70357
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Lmpsr70357 »

;)
Rockenjvdesign
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Rockenjvdesign »

thank you RobinHillMachine for your awesome work it cut great
Rocken JV Design We do it all
Plasma cam DHC2
hypertherm powermax 45
Custom furniture
Home décor
slewis64
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by slewis64 »

Wow! Amazing and thank you for sharing!
TimP
2 Star Elite Contributing Member
2 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by TimP »

Thank you, Julie@RobinHillMachine for your excellent work!

Thank you also, Peechy, for sharing it.

Tim
Peechy

Post by Peechy »

TimP wrote:Thank you, Julie@RobinHillMachine for your excellent work!

Thank you also, Peechy, for sharing it.

Tim
Why should I keep this idea to my self Share the wealth I say .. I hope it helps out everyone .. Thanks Tim
8-)
Peechy

Post by Peechy »

RobinHillMachine wrote:
Lmpsr70357 wrote:excellent work Robin. without the cad work the idea is nothing.
Thank you!

I have gotten 101 questions about this so here's the deal. Peechy contacted me with this file...
PeechyOriginal.zip
He wanted it cut ready. He had a customer lined up, needed it asap. I glanced at the file, said it would need a ton of work, said it would be in the $100-150 range at least and take a long time to do. He said he would give me $100 to fix it as it would work out to be $150 Canadian anyways. I'm going thru chemo and have medical bills coming at me in every direction, mail box, phone calls, emails, the collection letters are pilling up and I have 3 kids to feed on top of it all... so I wasn't in a position to turn money down.

After I accepted the offer, I really took a look at it. OMG what I had I gotten myself into? So I worked on it over the course of a week, got the panels cut ready, and got paid.

In the end I spent countless hours transforming what he gave me (see PeechyOriginal zipped folder) to what Peechy posted at the beginning of the thread, all for $96.75 after Etsy took their cut. So I made $5-6/hour.

So it is insulting when he says all the thanks go to him. I'm not one for drama but I had a ton of hours into it.

And so I didn't design it. I redesigned it. I made it work, made it cut, adjusted, and altered it into the file that he posted. You can compare his file to mine.

To my biggest fan the Lizard man

Julie has done files for me in the past yes she advertises herself to me and everyone else , Yes she does good work over load her if you can LOL !!! decently priced too I might add .. Main images myself I chose , overall dimensions and 3d imagery Also Done by myself and My Buddy Darrel Holfer .. don't mind giving her some work when I don't have the time myself ...Me and my Buddy both have our fulltime jobs, Myself work 14 hrs a day . So in light of my already burnt out life style I decided to let Julie clean up the cuts and make them user friendly And most of all ready to share here on the spider ... I definatly recommend her for any work if your already over loaded ... Maybe If she complains about the time maybe she's not charging enough ? AGAIN your welcome for the share > Most of all I think its time for Lizard Man to toss out some files of his own to share ! He does some pretty nice work too and I'm quite curtain I could use a few files out of his computer ! LOL Come on man !! Break that piggy Bank !! Send your donation today!!! lmfao !!!! So funny ! Lizard Man you see I have bragging rights for over all design of this pit , change it up make it look like what ever you want make it better and repost it .. Absolutely No sense in being mad about something you never created or apart of .. You want bragging rights for something unique Create it and post it .

And now I am walking away from this file and this thread. Any more questions that come in about it, I will refer them to this post.

Happy cutting, Peechy
8-)
lik2waterski
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by lik2waterski »

Julie did an excellent job drawing this up.
IMG_1648.JPG
IMG_1647.JPG

lik2waterski
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by lik2waterski »

Few more pics
IMG_1653.JPG
IMG_1652.JPG

Peechy

Post by Peechy »

Wow fantastic Again She didn't draw it up
8-)
RobinHillMachine
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

lik2waterski wrote:Few more pics
That looks amazing! I love the shadows! Thank you so much for sharing pictures.
Peechy

Post by Peechy »

Gotta Make a hanger for it Cook a hot pot of chilly inside it .. that be awesome !! With some garlic Bread my mouth already watering !
8-)

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”