wall decoration

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
trucks1948
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

wall decoration

Post by trucks1948 »

New cut today trying to decide on a color to paint it.Jim
Attachments
001.JPG
cnchybrid
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: wall decoration

Post by cnchybrid »

Trucks that is great!!! What is needed to get a dxf off of that from you? Paypal or whatever as this would look great in my wife's kitchen.. ya not my kitchen as I have been banned from making dinner anymore because of a small fire..

James
anvilhead
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by anvilhead »

don't paint it use Sculpt Nouveau patina finish japanese brown with their matt clear water base product. Just a suggestion. Check out their website - they have on line videos showing how to use their products
There is plenty of room at the top - and the top is where you want to be. Whenever you do a project - do the hardest part first and the rest will be easy.
redfarm
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by redfarm »

just how big of a fire would I need to escape kitchen duty? Enquiring minds need to know. :lol:
cnchybrid
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by cnchybrid »

redfarm wrote:just how big of a fire would I need to escape kitchen duty? Enquiring minds need to know. :lol:
You need just enough to get 3rd degree burns on your wrist from a oil fire getting too hot and using pots without handles. Followed by using a dish towel to wrap the pot of fire and burn yourself while trying to get it out of the door. The towel caught on fire from the burner, I flinched, and the rest is history... Yes now I know that just covering it with a lid solves everything.

I may be dumb but I'm not stupid.. :?
elkriverfab

Post by elkriverfab »

I have another problem.
My wife catches everything she cooks on fire!
Including herself!

We have an old propane stove that you have to light with a match (burners, oven).

Last time she let the gas run for too long before lighting :shock:
When she tried to light the oven, there went the eyebrows :mrgreen:

A ball of flames blew out and surprised her.
You must respect flammable gas.

She got a hair trimming and eyebrow trimming all at once.

It has not stopped her from burning dinner though. :cry:
"OK, Now hold my beer and I'll try it"
cnchybrid
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by cnchybrid »

Trucks I think a nice rust color look with some antique green would look good. I tell you what, people around my parts are heavily into the rust look. I was at a craft fair that is so big called "Candy Fair" in Genoa and this was one person who had all this metal art with raw steel and one who cut out the same parts more or less and had sprayed some type of chemical to give it almost a yellow/orange look. Well the guy who sold the rusted effect was the winner hands down. People were lining up to give him 20.00 bucks for each item.

Just a thought. Keep up the good work

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”