New to Plasma

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
kuntry_kid
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

New to Plasma

Post by kuntry_kid »

Hello, all!

I have been researching plasma cnc table art/work as a side business. I am here to learn more to see if it is right for me.

I have had small side businesses with vinyl, embroidery, screen printing, etc. In many ways they are similar when you are taking a digital image and cutting or putting it on a final material, but obviously more work when you get to metal as your material. I have welded and messed with metal as a hobby on and off for years. I have familiarity with metal, just not to the extent of these types of products/projects.

I am a few years out from military retirement and looking for something I can start on the side and grow to be full-time once I reach retirement. In the military community the market is saturated with every other person doing vinyl, embroidery, etc. I rarely see anyone working with metal.

Well, those are the basics on me. I look forward to learning a lot here and hopefully progressing to giving back with lessons learned, project ideas, etc.
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New to Plasma

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome to the site, sounds like your background will help you out a ton when you get into plasma cutting and deeper into working with metal. Best of luck and lots of helpful people here willing to help :Like

Return to “Introduce Yourself”