New to forum, need advice on Langmuir plasma table!

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Glstiles
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

New to forum, need advice on Langmuir plasma table!

Post by Glstiles »

Hey guys so I’m not new with plasma tables (i used our Torchmate growth series 4x4 table at our high school for about 2 years) but I’m stuck on what brand would be beat for a personal table.

Im really looking into the Langmuir Systems “Crossfire XR” CNC series 4x8 table. I would need this model because I need to computer bundle, torch height sensor, Z axis, etc but I am NOT SURE about this brand! Does anyone have experience with this brand or more importantly this table????
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New to forum, need advice on Langmuir plasma table!

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome! I cannot speak about the Langmuir tables however there appear to be many here who are very happy with them. I am sure some of these folks will chime in. Have fun!
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New to forum, need advice on Langmuir plasma table!

Post by adbuch »

Glstiles wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:27 pm Hey guys so I’m not new with plasma tables (i used our Torchmate growth series 4x4 table at our high school for about 2 years) but I’m stuck on what brand would be beat for a personal table.

Im really looking into the Langmuir Systems “Crossfire XR” CNC series 4x8 table. I would need this model because I need to computer bundle, torch height sensor, Z axis, etc but I am NOT SURE about this brand! Does anyone have experience with this brand or more importantly this table????
Welcome aboard! Here is a post with some discussion about the Langmuir Crossfire. I personally have heard nothing but good things about the Langmuir tables, and in this price range I don't think you can go wrong with the Langmuir. I personally own and use the Plasmacam DHC2 tables, but with software upgrades and all set up these are at least twice the cost of the Crossfire.
David

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=32303&p=198106&hil ... re#p198106

Return to “Introduce Yourself”