EasyScriber for Myplasm softare

All topics related specifically to the EasyScriber drag style scribe & engraving tool.
shelbygrinders
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

EasyScriber for Myplasm softare

Post by shelbygrinders »

Got my EasyScriber in today and have searched quite a bit on the internet to get this thing working to no avail. Does anyone here have the proper settings for this thing using MyplasmCNC software? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: EasyScriber for Myplasm softare

Post by acourtjester »

I have a DIY scribe that works similar. Attached are the screen shots for the tool I setup. And I use the router contour to plan the G-code in SheetCan.
To run I move the scribe to the start location, drive the Z down so the scribe makes slight contact with the metal. I zero out the DROs and and move the scribe up about 0.100" hand hit cycle start. I use the same setup for my Pen plotter too.

DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
EasyScriber
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by EasyScriber »

Not familiar with Myplasmcnc software but I am sure we can get you though this. Are you using Sheetcam or something else to create your gcode or is this also done in Myplasmcnc software?
robertspark
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by robertspark »

I think you are going to struggle with that controller / software as it is plasma software..... ie it does not do marking or scribing operations..... as it expects an arc ok signal

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... _ua16Nw7QU

Return to “EasyScriber Drag Style Scriber for Hypertherm”