Out of Commission Until Further Notice

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Out of Commission Until Further Notice

Post by Joe Jones »

My brother-in-law died last night while mowing a lawn in Los Angeles. I am flying there tonight to begin unraveling what I can only describe as complete Hell. My sister is a real challenge. She lives in her own little bubble world, and now that her husband has died, she is lost. She has brain damage from a car accident 7 years ago, and I am her Trustee. She is my sister, but she definitely has a Jeckyl and Hyde personality, and the "Hyde" part now has a hair trigger and is running on steroids after the accident. She cannot stay in his home, because there is a 3/4 Million dollar reverse mortgage on it, and *I* am not paying that bill. So I have to move my PACK RAT sister out of the home and into ... God only know what. She belongs in a high-functioning group home, but I'd rather crawl into a burlap bag with two rabid badgers than deal with my sister's uncontrollable fits of rage. :Sad

Honestly, I would rather have a Marshall knock on my door to haul me away to Federal prison for life. It would be far less stressful than what I am walking into now. I will probably be out of touch and scarce for at least a month or more.

We now return you to The Robert and David Show.

Joe
Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
6” Z Rail Lift Kit for PlasmaCam
CreatBot D600 PRO 3D Printer
12 Lasers
FREE DesignEdge Training!

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Out of Commission Until Further Notice

Post by rdj357 »

I'm very sorry for your family's loss and your impending challenges dealing with the aftermath.

Thanks, we will happily carry a torch of accurate information and rational discourse in your absence!
plasmanewbie

Post by plasmanewbie »

Sorry for your families loss. Dealing with this type of thing is never easy and it sounds like you have some additional complications. Wishing you lots of patience and the best of luck Joe. Hope to see you back sooner than later. Travel safe.
TJS
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by TJS »

Sorry for your loss Joe.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”