New to the forum

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
rdsession12
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

New to the forum

Post by rdsession12 »

Good day all. At the present time I run a manufacturing plant. We build CNC Plasma and Router tables. I am always looking at tips and tricks as well as helping with troubleshooting. We have built our company through word of mouth. Not it is time to start advertising. The nice thing about these forums is I can take what I read and apply to our customer service or product. If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. That said I hope you all have a great day.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New to the forum

Post by adbuch »

What is the name of the cnc plasma tables you build?
Thanks,
David
rdsession12
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by rdsession12 »

Spark Robotic. We have grown a lot over the past few years. Everything we have sold has been word of mouth. Visit the site. If you have any questions please contact me.
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

rdsession12 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:14 pm Spark Robotic. We have grown a lot over the past few years. Everything we have sold has been word of mouth. Visit the site. If you have any questions please contact me.
Thanks for the update! You might considering becoming a Contributing Member as well as reaching out to Admin about placing a commercial advertisement at the Plasmaspider site.

David
ads.jpg
rdsession12
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by rdsession12 »

Will do. Thank you

Return to “Introduce Yourself”