cheap plasma cutting machine

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
taylorsmith
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

cheap plasma cutting machine

Post by taylorsmith »

Hi, I am looking for a cheap plasma cutter for my hobby. And sometimes I take on some odd jobs. Any suggestions are reasonable for my condition. Thank.
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: cheap plasma cutting machine

Post by weldguy »

I have had an ever increasing interest in the Everlast plasma cutters which are very affordable. If I was in the market for an affordable plasma cutter this is the brand I would go with.
arnegrant
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by arnegrant »

Depends on how handy you are and how much you have run a table and how much time you have.

Really handy with alot of experience and alot of time you can get a good used one cheap.

If you're not handy and haven't run plasma tables and don't have much time then spend more or you'll get into problems

Watch out getting used equipment that isn't supported anymore, parts go out and then it will stall you out if you can't buy them

Good luck
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

taylorsmith wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:54 pm Hi, I am looking for a cheap plasma cutter for my hobby. And sometimes I take on some odd jobs. Any suggestions are reasonable for my condition. Thank.
Taylor - are you looking for a cnc plasma cutting table or are you only looking for the plasma cutter (no table)?

Thanks,
David

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”